I finally cracked another publisher!!! - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I finally cracked another publisher!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JJBuchholz View Post
    My short story is being published in the magazine's September edition.

-JJB

(P.S. Thanks to all for your kind words and wishes! Much appreciated!)
    The amount of work around the forum is a lot! And my memory has holes in it!
    You will get your award in September, but I'm afraid that by then I will forget it. I'm quite sure however that you will still remember. So if you would be so kind to send me a reminder after it is published? I would be very grateful. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Darren White View Post
    The amount of work around the forum is a lot! And my memory has holes in it!
    You will get your award in September, but I'm afraid that by then I will forget it. I'm quite sure however that you will still remember. So if you would be so kind to send me a reminder after it is published? I would be very grateful. Thank you
    I can understand!

I might have something for you in the next couple of weeks, as the dude from the publisher sent me another email saying that my short story will be going in earlier now, by mid-August. I will let you know as soon as I do!

-JJB
    ​"Strong convictions precede great actions....."

Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12