common seance couldn't save you here{save the world challenge}

Thread: common seance couldn't save you here{save the world challenge}

Lightbulb common seance couldn't save you here{save the world challenge}

So this will be my second attempt at writing this. Itís strange how the first one disappeared without a trace. I seek to make a scenario that is completely immune from common since. I propose that tsscenario is solvable but itís oddly specific for a reason. It shuts down every common answer I could think of to solve it... but there is an answer...

The scenarios goes....

Thanos comes to earth with a modified infinity gauntlet. He has a plan to kill off humanity. He uses his gauntlet to kill off every straight person and every man besides possibly you. This there we are only lesbian woman and you left on the planet. Thanos also uses the reality stone to move all the sperm banks to uranis just out of reach of any attempts to get them. So you have been task with saving humanity... you only have to rules in this scenario.. You can only use real life answers to solve it.... no magical duhickies or fictional constructs can be used anywhere in your answer.... plus you canít use cloning... so no xeroxing people....

The reason I bring up such impossible sounding scenario to solve is that I wanted to propose appeals to common sťance are dumb. The appeal to everybody knows {add ting here} is usually a bad appeal to popularity fallacy. I wanted to show this by using and very oddly specifics scenario that is common sťance impervious. Ten point if you can solve this.. 777 points if you can out do me and use common since to do so,,, I ask this question because I had a hard time crafting such a common since impervious thing... just so you know.. This is answerable though and itís not a knock againstanyone because not only am I trans but pansexual... so there is no hate here.. Just curiosity and the love of discussingeccentricallyintellectual comments
    striding and swagering rootlessness with out end the precious flow of life.

Ermm, I guess I would have to try and convince all those lesbians to, ahem, procreate with me. In order to save the world, of course. Good of humanity and all that.

Wait a sec ... isn't that the plot of Barbarella?

Hidden Content Monthly Fiction Challenge

Beauty is nothing but the beginning of terror which we are barely able to endure, and are awed,
    because it serenely disdains to annihilate us.
    - Rainer Maria Rilke, "Elegy I"

Is this fire, or is this mask?
    It's the Mantasy!
    - Anonymous

C'mon everybody, don't need this crap.
    - Wham!

oner guy doesn't have enough bio diversity for thatto work.... lol...
    striding and swagering rootlessness with out end the precious flow of life.

Quote Originally Posted by kunox View Post
    That would indeed be an issue.

Hidden Content Monthly Fiction Challenge

Beauty is nothing but the beginning of terror which we are barely able to endure, and are awed,
    because it serenely disdains to annihilate us.
    - Rainer Maria Rilke, "Elegy I"

Is this fire, or is this mask?
    It's the Mantasy!
    - Anonymous

C'mon everybody, don't need this crap.
    - Wham!

I don't think Thanos would want to kill off every straight person on the planet. He needs to leave a few of them to make some little red-eyed minion babies.

Quote Originally Posted by kunox View Post
    If he had a wide range of different partners it might work. The next generation would have to be careful who they partnered and he would need a fairly strong set of genes himself. Remember he won't be passing on exactly the same genes every time and he only contributes half.
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

I came here looking for an Exceptional Seance and am very disappointed.

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Graphic Design. Illustration. Happy Dogs.
    Hidden Content