Click image for larger version. 

Name:	design 1.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	72.8 KB 
ID:	25822
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag9rf0LPTb698gNNmg8HttJSiGM-
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag9rf0LPTb698gYOgWDxF-nSvMKp
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ag9rf0LPTb698gfGViRCT-FdD5TD

btw I tried to download each picture but I could only get the one above for some reasome.... from an art point of view are these good covers???
    striding and swagering rootlessness with out end the precious flow of life.

You forgot to mention the book blurb and or the synopsis of the book if you have one right now. Or a small part of the plot can be posted. It is difficult to judge the art without it.
    I would follow as in believe in the words of good moral leaders. Rather than the beliefs of oneself.
    The most difficult thing for a writer to comprehend is to experience silence, so speak up. (quoted from a member)

Medic tales
    the book is a about two different competeing philosiphies... the philosiphy of the white medis.. who believe in saving any life at all cost... and the philosophy of the black medics who are state spocered vigilanties... {no relation to anything going on irl}
    medic tales 5e{it's basically another dnd ogl book...}
    full meta of eden
    a group of scientist get stuck in theirown simulation after asking it to simulate rthe meaning of life....

those are the books...

If you would like I can give more details but it has been awhile since I've wrote anything on these projects.

IMO while I like the art. I am sorry to be honest but it doesn't get my attention as much as I wanted to like it. I see a pyramid and I am reminded of the illuminati cover which I don't know for sure if it seems the pyramid symbol seems just like that. Don't think badly of that. What I mean to say is it can work, but I can't connect the concepts. I admit I think the race of the characters dont have to matter. I hope people aren't offended. Again I mean this with the best of intentions. However, I hope you do well.

Having said that your plot seems better than before. That is the first one I like more than full meta eden. That's because it seems different and seems like a book you'd see in a book shop. Having said that I appreciated the other one.

I feel I don't know enough about the second plot. But maybe you'll explain what the plot is about better.

You will get better with writing practice.

Also, I told you by email to try out Medialexie. It works and costs 72 dollars to download the program (4 different products 4 different prices). It worked for me. The most basic of which costs 72. They make this product for people with dyslexia and dysgraphia and it's made in France. It has made me write my first coherent story since a long time ago. However, there is a free trial you can ask for by clicking the contact form on the website. They give you a demo for 60 days. Say you want the United States version and that you have dyslexia and maybe dysgraphia by using the contact form. All the website is in French so translate it to English if you see something in French. Google Medialexie to see what I am saying if you would like to try it for free. Research which one is used for your diagnosis.

I hope sigmadog though sees this since he is familiar with book designs. He can give a better opinion than me. Good luck. Yes if you tell us more about the plot maybe I can understand why you think this would be a good choice.

I liked for example a book by roger zelazney which is based on egyptian culture and was science fiction or fantasy. I think it was fantasy. But his desgin made sense since his story took place in Egypt.

Still it's a milestone achievement so keep trying. Anyways it is the writing that counts a lot more. Anytime someone finishes a novel it is worth celebrating.
    Last edited by Theglasshouse; June 8th, 2020 at 12:59 AM.
    I would follow as in believe in the words of good moral leaders. Rather than the beliefs of oneself.
    The most difficult thing for a writer to comprehend is to experience silence, so speak up. (quoted from a member)

just a correction.. it's full meta{not metal} of eden

the secondbookhas no plot... it has character classes that you can drop into d20 modern or dungeons anddragons and I can do that because it's an open gaming licens....

Ok, if you are about to publish one of them maybe someone could help you by putting it in the publishing section you make sure the right people see it. Good luck with this project.

As soon as I see the pyramid and the eye, my first thought is "This is either a conspiracy theory book...or a book for weirdos who believe in pyramid power."
    Dunno if that is what you were going for or not.

not really.. the black medics{really their assassins} use the alll seeing eye to note thazt they are everywhere.... in other words we see what you do and will right that wrng that you did.

For that you would need a lot of world building so that you make some of these plot details/exposition obvious to the person who reads the book at the very beginning of the story. If magic you have an easier job of people believing it since you make it up. If science fiction verisimilitude or people believing the story is important for a lot of people. So an eye that sees everything is something you need to explain how and why it came into existence if that makes sense. So that it isn't a plot hole.

Is there a reason you chose a pyramid? It's oddly on one of the dollar bills. Which ties in to illuminati plots in that story. (I visited a book store once and saw the illuminati book and started to read it as I was bored and was curious). But conspiracy is a big part of the plot in that book.
    Last edited by Theglasshouse; June 8th, 2020 at 03:33 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast