Your Next Big Goal?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your Next Big Goal?

Your Next Big Goal?

I want to hear what everyone on WF is reaching for right now. A tangible goal, one you take action steps towards. It doesn't have to be writing-related, but it can be!

For me, it's selling 20 copies of my writing course. I came out with it a few weeks ago and I'm pretty happy I've already managed to sell 3. As long as people are happy with the content and getting help from what I do, I'm happy.

What about you guys? What's something your striving for?
    Take your plotting skills to the next level with my intensive course! Hidden Content
    Get your writing analyzed by a published author, licensed teacher, and nationally certified English tutor Hidden Content
    Download my ebook, Strand: the Silver Radio Hidden Content
    Keep being awesome, and write on! Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    I made a career goal today: in the next three years, I will have skilled myself up and obtained my ideal role, rather than just settling. I've been neglecting my career a bit of late so it feels good to give it a little consideration.

Hidden Content Monthly Fiction Challenge

Beauty is nothing but the beginning of terror which we are barely able to endure, and are awed,
    because it serenely disdains to annihilate us.
    - Rainer Maria Rilke, "Elegy I"

Is this fire, or is this mask?
    It's the Mantasy!
    - Anonymous

C'mon everybody, don't need this crap.
    - Wham!

Blog Entries
    It's my goal to find a topic of which I'm passionate enough that I will want to write about it. Simple, right?

My next big goal is to move out of the US. Three and a half more weeks, fingers crossed.

My next big goal is to move back to England to be near family.
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    or check our my personal blog Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ma'am View Post
    My next big goal is to move out of the US. Three and a half more weeks, fingers crossed.
    Where are you moving to?

Hidden Content Monthly Fiction Challenge

Beauty is nothing but the beginning of terror which we are barely able to endure, and are awed,
    because it serenely disdains to annihilate us.
    - Rainer Maria Rilke, "Elegy I"

Is this fire, or is this mask?
    It's the Mantasy!
    - Anonymous

C'mon everybody, don't need this crap.
    - Wham!

I want to get back to living. I feel like I've been on "hold" for a while now.
    There is no life I know
    To compare with pure imagination.
    Living there you’ll be free
    If you truly wish to be.~ Willy Wonka

Blog Entries
    i wanna be a rodeo clown. i wanna tease the bulls and irritate them to the point they try to murder me while i'm standing behind colorful barrels of joy.

Quote Originally Posted by bdcharles View Post
    Where are you moving to?
    Panama.

The biggest goal on my horizon is still a ways off. That’s ok tho. In 8 yrs I will b walking the Camino. All 500 plus miles. It will take me roughly 31-35 days to accomplish. I am not doing it for the certificate. I am doing it to forgive all past lifetimes karma and sins.
    I don’t want to come back here again. I want to return to my home planet. So I am playing clean up crew in this lifetime as I woke myself up early enough to do so.
    I became a Reiki Master/Teacher to heal myself first. Now I help heal others on their paths. So that in a nutshell is my next big goal. I will accomplish it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast