>>> Find All the New Changes to the Forums, Here. Please Keep Checking Back!<<<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: >>> Find All the New Changes to the Forums, Here. Please Keep Checking Back!<<<

>>> Find All the New Changes to the Forums, Here. Please Keep Checking Back!<<<

We are making some changes to the Forums and will keep you updated in this thread.

Admin is working hard to slim down the Green Lady. She has gotten, shall we say, a bit rotund and hard to navigate.

Currently, we are combining:

The Lounge
    and Thatís Life

into a single forum with the new title of:

The Tavern
    There is no life I know
    To compare with pure imagination.
    Living there youíll be free
    If you truly wish to be.~ Willy Wonka

The Emporium and Writers' Resources have now been merged with Beyond the Forum

If would like to promote your latest book or any other published work and/or share useful writers' resources please post to
    Beyond the Forum. N.B This privilege does not apply to members with less than ten posts.
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    or check our my personal blog Hidden Content

All music related discussions, including members' own work, have now merged to form a new forum - All Things Music.

Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

All interviews, both Guest Interviews and WF Member Interviews are now merged into one forum

Guest and WF Member Interviews.
    There is no life I know
    To compare with pure imagination.
    Living there youíll be free
    If you truly wish to be.~ Willy Wonka

At this moment I am merging the Poetry Prompts and Word Games in the poetry section with the Word Games in the Games Room.

It might be that you can't find your favourite game for a short while, but that's temporary.
    Last edited by Darren White; May 13th, 2020 at 03:04 PM.

The 'All Things Music' and 'Crafts and Hobbies' boards have now been merged to 'The Tavern'
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Advanced Writing Discussions has been merged into Writing Discussion
    Wordgames are now a subforum of The Tavern
    Member Challenges can be found below the LM and Poetry Challenge

'Beyond the forum', the place where every WF member can promote their published work, has been moved to Publishing under a new name:
    Members' Published Work

Research and Sensitive Research have been merged. The Research forum is safe from prying eyes like Search Engines. You can discuss your sensitive research there freely.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast