The Covid-19 Exercise Thread

Thread: The Covid-19 Exercise Thread

The Covid-19 Exercise Thread

Now I'm hearing the phrase "the quarantine 15." Also, swimming suit season is fast approaching!

Personally, I am not up to a full workout. It just sounds too exhausting, for some reason. However, I could do some exercises if they were broken up into small bits throughout the day- and if I had others to play with.

So how about this:

Anyone is welcome to post a quick, easy exercise at any time. Then, those who do each posted exercise do it, then post that they did it.

Omg, we're all going to be so gorgeous!

I'll start. 25 toe touches. Hup-one, hup-two!

(If you can't reach your toes, just try. Gawd!)

Quote Originally Posted by Ma'am View Post
    I'll start. 25 toe touches. Hup-one, hup-two!

(If you can't reach your toes, just try. Gawd!)
    That was easy! I did it in my chair!

What's the next exercise?

Quote Originally Posted by Irwin View Post
    That was easy! I did it in my chair!

What's the next exercise?
    Thank you!

Alrighty then, next is 100 jumping jacks!

Come on, Olly! Come on, SueC!
    Last edited by Ma'am; April 18th, 2020 at 09:20 PM.

Done.

Next challenge is to dance to five songs of your choice. If you don't have access to any music, you can sing or hum, with three minutes of dancing equaling one song. Bonus if you look ridiculous while doing it!

Come on, Foxee! Come on, Amnesiac! Whoop whoop!

Done. Bonus: the old guy got up and danced with me.

Anyone?

Somebody do exercises with me!

PiP, Irwin? Anybody?

My 74-year-old mother went for a 'walk' with me. She cheated by being towed by her bloodhound, Red, who does not moderate his pace. We went probably a good three miles over rough ground at a clip that kept sucking my socks off my feet into my mud-boots.

I am applauding all your exercises from my chair and falling asleep.
    What comes after the NaPo storm of poetry?
    Get ready for the
    May 2021 Collaborator Challenge.

Send your potential partner a fruit basket and start begging!

I love the coaching! I am a personal trainer by trade and I am definitely nervous that most quarantined people are eating/ drinking too much and not exercising enough. Keep your workouts going and stay healthy everyone!
    I help people feel better and stronger through corrective exercise Hidden Content and Hidden Content . Please say hello!