Covid-19 Supplies - Page 3

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Covid-19 Supplies

Lol, Robbie, we don't like to think of them until we have to. I'm glad you're safe and in an apartment complex.
    ​Morii

Covid 19 supplies? We have plenty of covid if you are running short.

Re wash versus wipe, a friend of mine who used to spend six months in India every year pointed out to me that people do not suffer with piles there, because they wash. It seems we all have them to some degree, they are only troublesome normally when irritated. I told a friend who was complaining and sometime later he said it was very true, 'Scrupulous cleanliness, works wonders, changed my life'.
    A new story

I finally got 'A Family Business' recorded and loaded, all 37 mins of it, much longer than any I have done before.
    Hidden Content

Biro, the best and worst of human nature come out at times like this, doesn't it?
    ​Morii

Ummmm, Olly, they DO suffer from piles. In fact, it is quite common so I doubt your friend has his information right. They do use water, that is true, but there are other causes for haemorrhoids.
    ​Morii

Laid off, laid on... LOL
    Sometimes, I wrestle with my demons. Other times, we just snuggle.

Oops, sorry, Biro, my "poor things" was in response to the comment by Foxee about the friend. But yes, they are poor things, too. And lying down is kinda hard for them to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Biro View Post
    Exactly Neetu. But the word on the streets is that they aren't taking it lying down.
    ​Morii

I'm sure they can inspire their members to rise up!
    Sometimes, I wrestle with my demons. Other times, we just snuggle.

See the projection on Parliament yesterday?
    https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...ioJOzGDQzZ4dD7

The Govts. standard response is that this is an illegal and disrespectful act, go on, dare you to prosecute the doctors and nurses who appear on it.
    A new story

I finally got 'A Family Business' recorded and loaded, all 37 mins of it, much longer than any I have done before.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Biro View Post
    Why aren't they providing the equipment Ollie?
    A good question, several answers seem possible. It will reduce the NHS to a state where they can sell it off without too much fuss; they are incompetent; they don't want to spend the money. The one I don't accept is that it is not available, other countries are accessing it, Korea is handing out masks on the street for example. Personally I favour incompetence, "Well, I passed it on down the chain of command, don't blame me", but then I am naturally charitable.
    A new story

Hidden Content