Music from the 70s that are you listening to?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Music from the 70s that are you listening to?

Music from the 70s that are you listening to?

I would follow as in believe in the words of good moral leaders. Rather than the beliefs of oneself.
    The most difficult thing for a writer to comprehend is to experience silence, so speak up. (quoted from a member)

Blog Entries
    Don't Fear the Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult. It seemed fitting for our current situation.

As long as it is not grisly/gory/disturbing post a video. The idea of this thread is to post music from the 70's you enjoy.
    I would follow as in believe in the words of good moral leaders. Rather than the beliefs of oneself.
    The most difficult thing for a writer to comprehend is to experience silence, so speak up. (quoted from a member)

Leo Sayer...
    The only one who can heal you is you.

A person's taste in music is subjective. I've been listening to leo sayer's songs for a long time. They just released his best songs on spotify or list.

His most well known one which one of my uncles I remember saying he liked before the pandemic that lead to the quarantine (isolation). I was listening to the song and he said he liked it. Plus my whole family except my older brother (who watched mtv) grew up with the classics of the 80s and 90s. Which imo is when the best music was made. I'd appreciate more 70's songs that are classics if these were posted in this thread.

Last edited by Theglasshouse; April 11th, 2020 at 07:22 PM.

Blog Entries

I'm a fossil, maybe, but I like this song.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxee View Post

I'm a fossil, maybe, but I like this song.
    I always think of the parody movie Airplane when I hear that song.

Blog Entries
    I am serious. And don't call me Shirley!

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZ20B8Wp2L8" target="_blank"> Sower - The All Saved Freak Band

Released in '80, technically, but recorded in the 70s, so it counts
    "So long is the way to the unknown, long is the way we have come. . ." ~ Turisas, Five Hundred and One

"[An artist is] an idiot babbling through town. . .crying, 'Dreams, dreams for sale! Two for a kopek, two for a song; if you won't buy them, just take them for free!'" ~ Michael O' Brien,
    Sophia House

Christ is risen from the dead,
    trampling on Death by death,
    And on those in the tombs,
    lavishing light.

Blog Entries
    It's Easter so, among other things, this is one of the songs I grew up with:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast