your lockdown newsflash

Page 1 of 25 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: your lockdown newsflash

your lockdown newsflash

from the window I watched a neighbour mow his lawn...
    The only one who can heal you is you.

When the neighbor got their USPS shipment it was the most excitement we had here for weeks.

We've been fairly normal here. We live in the woods so there isn't a lot of social stuff happening anyhow. My son called me from a nearby, larger city and said that things are almost normal at the local Sam's (like Costco) he said they had T.P. all the way to the ceiling and no longer limited the amount you could buy, so I'm hoping this lock down doesn't go on indefinitely.
    There is no life I know
    To compare with pure imagination.
    Living there you’ll be free
    If you truly wish to be.~ Willy Wonka

We are in total lockdown over easter. In our local area we can only leave the house to food shop, pharmacy and health. No walking, nada. We don't have any Corona cases here yet so the local Camara (council) are being really strict on the movement of people to keep us safe.

The highlight of my day: A friend has just delivered 12 fresh farm eggs and an organic cabbage.
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    or check out my personal blog, Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by escorial View Post
    from the window I watched a neighbour mow his lawn...
    Lol! Yeah, me too. Really.
    If i post a comment on a "WIP", LOOK! I'm a reader that's all, and i can only tell how i feel, as a READER, giving/offering feedback. Hoping to learn and grow here. So please, tell me where i'm going wrong.

Me? I'm just a fly on the wall.

Look! I'm trying, okay?

One can but dream, if only i had dared.

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong" Mahatma Gandhi.
    Alas, i am weak.

I must find a way to Eastbourne and i so wish that i could dance.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PiP View Post
    We are in total lockdown over easter. In our local area we can only leave the house to food shop, pharmacy and health. No walking, nada. We don't have any Corona cases here yet so the local Camara (council) are being really strict on the movement of people to keep us safe.
    Good luck to you Pip. No cases, hope it stays that way.
    If i post a comment on a "WIP", LOOK! I'm a reader that's all, and i can only tell how i feel, as a READER, giving/offering feedback. Hoping to learn and grow here. So please, tell me where i'm going wrong.

Me? I'm just a fly on the wall.

Look! I'm trying, okay?

One can but dream, if only i had dared.

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong" Mahatma Gandhi.
    Alas, i am weak.

I must find a way to Eastbourne and i so wish that i could dance.

It's starting to rain

Blog Entries
    From my kitchen window tonight I saw the neighbor get 2 beers delivered to his house. I thought,hhhmmmm, after this is over I must have him over and show him how drinking is done.

Stop the presses! I made donuts.

a Tesco van has just delivered shopping to a house further up the street.

Page 1 of 25 12345678911 ... LastLast