Quarantine Writing?

Thread: Quarantine Writing?

Quarantine Writing?

What's everybody working on in quarantine? For me, it's business as usual. I'm a self-employed writing mentor/self-published author (it's not as cool or successful as it sounds) so I've been chilling at home for months already lol. I'm working on the third entry in my dystopian scifi about a world of augmented humans inside an eco-controlled tower.

What about everybody else? Has being stuck inside stoked your creative furnace? Or are you feeling more depressed? I flit back and forth, even though I've gotten rather used to working from home all day. It makes a huge difference not to be able to go to the gym or trivia night or church!

Be safe and keep writing,
    Justin
    Take your plotting skills to the next level with my intensive course! Hidden Content
    Get your writing analyzed by a published author, licensed teacher, and nationally certified English tutor Hidden Content
    Download my ebook, Strand: the Silver Radio Hidden Content
    Keep being awesome, and write on! Hidden Content

I'm down a rabbit hole polishing my novel and working on the query letter and synopsis. The process of finding an agent is pretty daunting for a first timer! Self publishing is looking better and better all the time...