I'm Back

Thread: I'm Back

I'm Back

It's been a good minute since I've been on here last, if any of you remember me.

I fell into a bit of a rut and lost a lot of my motivation to any degree of writing, mostly due to a shitty mental state. I've been on the mend however and I'm trying to shake the rust off. I'll probably be lurking around here again, trying to improve myself.
    You know, if you think about it, there are 7-8 billion people in the world. Think of the odds. The fact that we're all here with each other kinda makes you believe in that whole destiny thing.

Welcome back, Birb.

We have a weekly Lean and Mean flash fiction challenge with a small prize, if you're interested. This week's prompt is "the grab bag." Click on the link in my signature below for details.