Lemonade from Lemons - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Lemonade from Lemons

Ma'am, just be careful, just as with ankle weights, not to use momentum, because you can injure your elbows if you hyper-extend the joint. Slow and easy.

Ah, it's one week since I started this.

I have lost one pound and written one short-short story. No workouts. The goal is one pound in a month so that's close on the stories. The goal is 3 short-short stories per week so only one is not that good. No workouts when the goal is seven, well...

Harrumph. I don't know. I just feel tired.

How are youse doing?

At two and a half weeks, I've lost three pounds so I'm on track for five pounds for a month. Woot!

I am not doing so well with writing, though at least getting one short-short a week finished. (My goal was three per week). Also, no workouts.

I feel like I'm kind of hibernating, really. I don't feel like doing much, which is not the best way to get through these weeks but also not the worst way, really.

How are y'all doing?

Blog Entries
    Wow, three short-shorts a week is a stretch goal! Getting one done a week is pretty darned good and you're keeping some creativity flowing. I had big hopes for that, too, shoulda made them into goals. Congrats on the three pounds, too, that's good progress. I am finding the ones you're losing. Beach body 2020 will be a dumpling. Of course, at this rate I might just be sitting in my own yard and imagining a beach.

I feel like I'm on a hamster-wheel. When I get up in the morning I'm full of plans and by evening if I've managed to get a poem posted for the current challenge, that's my creativity for the day. It is something, though.

How are y'all doing?

I'm still only getting one story done per week, not three as planned, because my mind is too all over the place. Not doing so well on the workouts, either. However, I have lost seven pounds so far in April when my goal was only four, also from stress but hey, I'll take it. Only three and a half more pounds 'til I'm back at my goal weight.

Blog Entries
    I lost a lot of weight when I was stressing out over one of my children (Newsflash: Stressing out did not change things one iota) and completely lost my appetite. I could only face eating an apple when I finally became aware of hunger. Since then I've tried to get on an "If You're Hungry, Eat An Apple" sort of way of thinking but without the stress it doesn't often happen that way.

Creativity hasn't been bad...I have a sketch from a day out with my youngest daughter that I'm working on adding color to with watercolor now and then, have been getting my poems up for NaPoWriMo still much to my surprise, and just started writing a story out in a notebook longhand...hoping to just roll through a few notebooks without stressing about that either. Treat it almost like writing a journal except I'm adding to the story.

Writing is rewriting anyway.

My son asked me to go out for hot dog buns and instead I tried to whip together quick sourdough ones...annd 'quick' and 'sourdough' are still terms that shouldn't be used together. I did put baking powder in them so I still got some buns to eat hot dogs with but I've been schooled. By dough.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234