Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lemonade from Lemons

Hannah! So good to see you.
    When the night has come
    And the land is dark
    And the moon is the only light we'll see
    I won't be afraid, no I won't be afraid
    Just as long as you stand by me.

Well, I got a story done today, cooked, grocery shopped, and did not eat more than my allocated number of calories. However, the night is still young.

How are y'all doing?

Blog Entries
    Wow, good job on the calories especially! ...so far.

The day wasn't terribly productive but I did make bread (that's now welded to the pan...what the heck, I oiled it?), did dishes, did a few more LM entries. Did a Zoom meeting with some friends for the first time, that worked pretty well. Tried to eat more fruit and veggies or else when I go rollin' out of this quarantine it won't be a figure of speech.

My county was issued an official stay-at-home order today which doesn't really change anything for my family. All the 'allowed' things on the list are the things we were doing. We're both doing 'essential' jobs. The main difference is distance learning for the kids. All's well for now.

Blog Entries
    I'm aiming to get the last 4 chapters of my novel finished today. I've not been eating too much junk food which is always a bonus for me, I do love my junk food.
    Fancy joining a photgraphy group? The check out the Hidden Content group.

Visit My Blog to get to know me better.Hidden Content Hidden Content A fun group of like minded new writers.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content A place for young writers to talk and chill.

Why not check out the Hidden Content and join in the latest challenge discussions.

I am contemplating writing a sonnet a day for NaPoWriMo. Maybe the octet could be sequential and the sestet contemporary. I mean eight lines of history in date order followed by contemporary reflection.
    Sometimes I think I am committed to no commitment; but I admire your determination to fight the fear and do it anyway. It reminds me of 'morning pages', if you have ever read any of 'The Artist's Way' by Julia Cameron.
    Kind regards,
    Hidden Content Katrina
    Hidden Content
    Choreographing Calligraphy

Ah, yes, The Artists' Way. I read that long ago and loved it.

So far today, I've fed people and sent out two stories. It's been very time-consuming because I find myself thinking they are too rough and re-writing them first.

Two more stories out today, which makes twelve in the past few days. I have a couple dozen more to go. I had to practically re-write these latest two also, because my endings tend to trail off. :/

Blog Entries
    Hooray, LM scoring...done!

Part of a story written!...and then I turned into a vegetable for the night.

Darn it.

Took the time to finally get my settings right so that I can narrate and record audio books. I narrated a short story and recorded it as a .wav and also mixed it down as an mp3. It came out better than I'd hoped.

Does anyone know about these? They are bracelet weights, one pound each. I wonder if they will tone up my arms with little effort on my part ha ha. (I have two sets). Maybe?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	weights.JPG 
Views:	1 
Size:	85.9 KB 
ID:	25648
    Last edited by Ma'am; March 29th, 2020 at 09:27 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast