Hello all at WF

Thread: Hello all at WF

Hello all at WF

Hi,
    Like many other posts in here, I'm new and just starting to find my way...

There appears to be so much going on with rich feeds; real ideas shared and proper critiques with a genuine desire to help.

For an ambitious new starter like myself with lots of ideas, a desire to develop into a writer and the need to grow confidence, but with no real idea how the industry works or what help may be available this place looks amazing.

All engagements so far have been very encouraging.

I look forward to getting involved, taking part in some inspiring conversations and getting to know new friends on here.

So if anyone else is just starting out and not quite got to meet anyone yet and wants to say hi, or been on here for a while and has experience to share I'd be pleased to hear from you.

Kind regards
    RoseBud

"Enjoy learning and the results will take care of themselves" anon.

Welcome, new-blood I hope you find a home here. I’ve enjoyed my contact with the members of this forum and I think you will too.

Thank you LCLee,
    Itís been fascinating reading some of the conversations so far.

Though I do have an Ďimposterí feeling that I have much to learn from here but little to share at the moment.

Kind regards
    RoseBud

Quote Originally Posted by LCLee View Post
    Welcome, new-blood I hope you find a home here. Iíve enjoyed my contact with the members of this forum and I think you will too.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseBud View Post
    <snip>
    Though I do have an Ďimposterí feeling that I have much to learn from here but little to share at the moment.

Kind regards
    RoseBud
    please,
    don't underestimate
    the value
    of
    fresh eyes
    and
    new
    perspectives.

jussayin'
    " I like it, but I donít get it." - Megan WF April LM Challenge

"Hereby copyright for all things Xonian and Xxildurim is transferred to one named -xXx-" - Mish The Question Game 2458

i wrote this:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Welcome aboard, RoseBud.

If you're interested, we have a weekly flash fiction contest going on right now, the Lean and Mean Challenge. It's mostly just for fun and practice but there is a $5 Amazon voucher for each week's winner. Details are here.