Undecided between two WWII female characters - Page 5

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Undecided between two WWII female characters

Quote Originally Posted by Rojack79 View Post
    Yes as long as there's a sensible, logical reason for the two to fall in love then yes.
    Definitely!

Ah a family tree to help keep track of things. Nice.
    I knew this would help

I would say keep her living in Germany before WWII. Have her get taken to a concentration camp with her family. Then have the events of 1938 still happen and have her get captured by the Nazis. They take her and experiment on her but she gets freed somehow. Then as the war progresses she joins a resistance group to fight the Nazi's, runs into the American they team up to stop the Nazis, fall in love, have a son and vwala.
    This would be perfect! Only problem is if say the son is born in the 1940's like she gives birth to him in 1944 or 1945 or after the war he's born in 1946. How could the son be an operative special soldier on a secret mission to Russia in 1963 and meet the female double agent when he'd only be about 17-19 years old?

Awesome. Don't let anyone tell you that you can't write your story. Got hung up on that for a few years and it did me no good.
    Couldn't agree more
    Last edited by Breadcrumbs11722; February 17th, 2020 at 08:27 AM.

Bear in mind that meeting up with a US soldier in the story would restrict your time frame more than if she met up with a soldier from one of the European armies - preferably not Italian or Spanish as the question of allegiances could become complex.

Well if it was an Italian resistance fighter, they'd be going up against the Axis Powers and more likely siding with the Allies so that could be a possibility. But I'd assume someone from Britain, France or Soviet Union. Still not sure how that would change things. He'd still be born towards the end of WWII right? Which he'd still be too young in 1963. Unless I just had his dad after being in WWII to then go on the mission to Russia in 1963. Not sure what to do now

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Breadcrumbs11722 View Post
    Well if it was an Italian resistance fighter, they'd be going up against the Axis Powers and more likely siding with the Allies so that could be a possibility. But I'd assume someone from Britain, France or Soviet Union. Still not sure how that would change things. He'd still be born towards the end of WWII right? Which he'd still be too young in 1963. Unless I just had his dad after being in WWII to then go on the mission to Russia in 1963. Not sure what to do now
    Hmmm I would say that him being 19 would be ok but if your going for realism then he'd need to be a little bit older.
    This might not be my best work but that just means there's room to improve.

I don't have a big ego. You just can't comprehend my greatness!

What I may do is have it that before the American soldier became a soldier before WWII even began. I say that Roosevelt offered his father to be a diplomat in Germany in 1933 since the American soldier's father knew how to speak German fluently and his son (the American soldier) went to school there and met this German Jewish female, fell in love in 1935. But the father leaves Germany as things are starting to get pretty bad there, he brings his son (the American soldier) back home with him and he then enlists in the army, while back in Germany his son is born from the female German werewolf. Then the Jewish German female turns into a werewolf the night of Kristallnacht takes place, Nazis capture her, she escapes to become a resistance fighter. The American soldier now fighting in WWII reunites with her and their son, teams up with her falling in love again and have ANOTHER son born end of WWII like 1945 who grows up to fight in Vietnam and 1980's wars and the son born in 1935 goes to Russia in 1963, making him around 28.

How does this sound?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Breadcrumbs11722 View Post
    What I may do is have it that before the American soldier became a soldier before WWII even began. I say that Roosevelt offered his father to be a diplomat in Germany in 1933 since the American soldier's father knew how to speak German fluently and his son (the American soldier) went to school there and met this German Jewish female, fell in love in 1935. But the father leaves Germany as things are starting to get pretty bad there, he brings his son (the American soldier) back home with him and he then enlists in the army, while back in Germany his son is born from the female German werewolf. Then the Jewish German female turns into a werewolf the night of Kristallnacht takes place, Nazis capture her, she escapes to become a resistance fighter. The American soldier now fighting in WWII reunites with her and their son, teams up with her falling in love again and have ANOTHER son born end of WWII like 1945 who grows up to fight in Vietnam and 1980's wars and the son born in 1935 goes to Russia in 1963, making him around 28.

How does this sound?
    Not going to lie that sounds awesome. A family of paranormal war fighters.
    This might not be my best work but that just means there's room to improve.

I don't have a big ego. You just can't comprehend my greatness!

Thank you, I'm glad you appreciate it

One last thing I forgot to mention. If I say she turned into a werewolf during the Kristallnacht incident, what's a good excuse I can say why she was able to? I rather avoid saying that she happened to descend from werewolves or that she originally was one cause it will seem kinda stereotypical or seem like a metaphor of an opposed targeted group born as monsters. I rather say the Nazis experimented on her with the occult. Nazis would actually try to test things on those they considered inferior or as their enemies.

But what's a good reason I can say she got turned into a werewolf before the Holocaust happened, before she was captured?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345