FrostyPickleJuice: Present and Accounted For

Thread: FrostyPickleJuice: Present and Accounted For

FrostyPickleJuice: Present and Accounted For

Currently (re- to the nth power)reading: In the Hands of the Goddess by Tamora Pierce
    Watching: Locke and Key
    Listening to: Stronger Than You from the Steven Universe soundtrack
    Avoiding: Doing my taxes

I got my creative writing degree about seven and a half years ago, and while I tried (and failed) to do NaNo a few times since, I've only recently been taking up the mantle of writer again, and I've written over 20,000 words in the last couple of months.
    I spent some time being an army wife, opening a coffee shop, and wallowing in self-pity when that crashed and burned.
    My current gig as a waitress leaves me more time to write, and my two partners give me the support to believe that spending a couple hours at a coffee shop after work is not an inherently selfish act.

I look forward to finding a community of supportive people here and I can't wait to meet y'all.

-FPJ

Greetings, frostypicklejuice.

If you're interested, we have a weekly flash fiction contest, the Lean and Mean Challenge. It's just for fun and motivation but there's also a small prize. Details are here.