Heyo! Journalismist here!

Thread: Heyo! Journalismist here!

Heyo! Journalismist here!

Hello, my real name is Ryan.

I wanted to join to learn more about the writing process from like minded people. --You guys.

It's my dream to create a space for writers and artists to produce great content. However, I've never fully written a book before, so I need your help while I go through this necessary process. Right now my plan is to write and share my "draft" stories in parts on my blog before reformatting them into full fledged books.

That said, I'm not totally new to writing. I was a TV news reporter for several years, and I've written for content mills. Knowing AP style helps. I want to share what I know with you guys too.

It's great to be here! I'll see you guys around.

Welcome aboard, Journalismist.

If you're interested, we have a weekly Lean and Mean flash fiction challenge going on. It's just for fun and motivation, but there is small prize. Details are here.