Yo yo!

Thread: Yo yo!

Smile Yo yo!

Hello there, everyone!
    My name is Sam.
    I'm 18, and have recently dug myself out of a near-10 month writing rut in which I came up with nothing I liked.
    To commemorate this, I joined this forum! I'm also looking for advice about writing, recommendations for books to read, and probably other things I'm forgetting. Outside of literature, I'm very interested in music, pizza, soda, video games, and moody story-driven anything! I was sired on Samurai Jack and Fullmetal Alchemist, and those influences still carry on in what I like today!
    I hope to make lots of new friends here, and please feel free to say hi!
    ~Sam
    Last edited by SodaLord; February 7th, 2020 at 07:39 AM. Reason: realized I had WAY more to say

Hi Sam, and welcome to the forum. A ten month rut at eighteen sounds like it means you have been writing since early on, well done, get your practice over early. It is difficult to recommend reading, one man's meat ... , but you might get some clues by looking through the 'What are you reading now' thread. Try Writing discussion for advice on writing, you will find different opinions about things, but it does cover a lot of the things it is worth having opinions about

Hope your time here is profitable and enjoyable.
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Hi, Sam! May I say I really like your username and hope to see it pop up all over the forum. I completely am down for discussions of books, writing, and lots of pizza, especially. Very curious what you've been writing in the last 10 months and what kind of writing you'd like to do. Welcome!