Hello, writers!

Thread: Hello, writers!

Red face Hello, writers!

Hi, all!

I am an aspiring writer and playwright. My writing falls mostly into the category of prose, both fiction and creative non-fiction. I have been writing for quite some time but have gained inspiration and taken it more seriously in the past year or two. I am passionate about writing, but I appreciate reading other's works to learn and be inspired equally as much. I am excited to be a part of a community of writers and people who share my interests and passions.

-francisjones7
    Last edited by francisjones7; January 28th, 2020 at 11:12 PM.

*welcome*
    *waves*

scripts clicky
    " I like it, but I donít get it." - Megan WF April LM Challenge

"Hereby copyright for all things Xonian and Xxildurim is transferred to one named -xXx-" - Mish The Question Game 2458

i wrote this:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    and
    coming soon to a publication near you
    Hidden Content

Hi Francis. Welcome to WF! I'm sure you will find many areas to help you grow your skill. We have weekly and monthly competitions that are good challenges to work on. Let us know if you have any questions.

SueC
    When the night has come
    And the land is dark
    And the moon is the only light we'll see
    I won't be afraid, no I won't be afraid
    Just as long as you stand by me.

Quote Originally Posted by francisjones7 View Post
    Hi, all!

I am an aspiring writer and playwright. My writing falls mostly into the category of prose, both fiction and creative non-fiction. I have been writing for quite some time but have gained inspiration and taken it more seriously in the past year or two. I am passionate about writing, but I appreciate reading other's works to learn and be inspired equally as much. I am excited to be a part of a community of writers and people who share my interests and passions.

-francisjones7
    How do you do?