Hi there,

I am new here and not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I am a web designer and currently writing a small "about me" page.

Would it be possible to have some feedback on what I have written so far?

This is what I have:

ABC is a free to use UK competition and freebie listings website.

The website was originally built in 2018 and is forever expanding. Our aim is to provide fresh and accurate content by sharing the latest competitions and freebies found around the web, passing on the luck of winning prizes, while grabbing some freebies along the way.

ABC was designed, developed and maintained by myself, (a little bit about me further down). After having personally won a few competitions in the past, I wanted to share the excitement of winning with others.

New competitions and freebies are listed on a daily basis.

As ABC is still growing, please feel free to spread the word and like us on Facebook and Twitter.

We are currently in the process of adding a community forum for our users to share and discuss competitions, freebies, coupons and special offers. To be notified when the community is open, please sign up to our newsletter here.

Remember to bookmark ABC (CTRL+D / Shift+Command+D on a mac) so you can keep up to date with the latest competitions and freebies!