When you are stuck with planning your story's plot using intended changes

Thread: When you are stuck with planning your story's plot using intended changes

When you are stuck with planning your story's plot using intended changes

I have waited some time before I revised my current WIP. I currently have 6 chapters with more emphasis on the characters and overall improvements. I worked mostly without an outline for this, which is usually unlike me as I often cannot write without a planned detailed outline. Now I am trying to outline the rest of my story using the changes I wrote down for this draft. But for some reason, I'm having some trouble brainstorming.
    The previous draft needed a ton of work, so I jotted down what would be added, changed, or cut for this draft. Should I wait a little longer before planning the rest of my story?
    Children's Fantasy Author
    Hidden Content

Purchase my book at Hidden Content

I would write now while you are inspired and have the motivation.
    These things are fleeting.

I just wrote summaries for the next 3 chapters and am now writing the 7th chapter.

But on the other hand, taking occassional breaks does make a difference.