Hi all - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi all

Quote Originally Posted by NoFuchsGiven View Post
    No problem PiP.

When I had been searching for groups/forums online I came across another site which had quite a few competitions however they all had entry fees, which of course isn't the end of the world as there were prizes for winners. The problem is, I can't vouch for the website (as I haven't ever used it, don't know anybody that does) so I don't know whether or not I feel comfortable sharing it in the call for submission sub (if anybody were to end up being scammed, it would be my fault).

What do you think? Should I share them?

Thanks again

NFG
    I am personally not keen on promoting 'Call For Submissions' that require an entrance fee. Competitions, from what I see do but that's understandable...

However, WF organises an annual PRIZE LM challenge for members (there is no entrance fee but qualifying conditions apply). First Prize $100.

There is also a free to enter Weekly Lean and Mean Flash Fiction Challenge ($5 weekly prize). This is open even to new members!
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Nothing published yet, but have completed one novel which i've been working on for a few years and have started to approach an agent or two. Currently working on another one at the moment, plus have a few short stories in varying forms of completion. Hopefully one day something will come out of it all!

Welcome! Are you working on a new sci-fi or fantasy novel now?

That's great C.Lee. How long have you been writing for? We can only hope that one day something comes of it

Hi Entrepreneur Ride Along. At the moment I am working on a short story that I am hoping to submit to an open call... I decided to give this a go just to get myself back into writing.

My ongoing novel is a crime/sci-fi however I don't know for sure whether I will go back to it.

What about yourself?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12