Would this villain have to use drugs for this crime? (sexual violence warning)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Would this villain have to use drugs for this crime? (sexual violence warning)

Would this villain have to use drugs for this crime? (sexual violence warning)

I feel I have to give a sexual violence warning here, but for my story, a woman kidnaps and rapes a man in it. But I want the woman to get away with it, at least for the time being in the story, so she will have to get rid of the physical evidence before setting him free, and then she would have to deny it, and it becomes a he said, she said, type of case, and the police do not have enough evidence.

However, a couple of readers so far say they have a hard time believing she could take a man captive and do this, without drugging him. But if she drugs him, that just gives the police more evidence to chew on though, and then you have more probable cause to build a case, where as I would like to get away with it, without any further complications in the plot.

So does she have to drug him for it to be believable though?

Quote Originally Posted by ironpony View Post
    However, a couple of readers so far say they have a hard time believing she could take a man captive and do this, without drugging him
    Which it would be a consensual sex if she was hot and no sexual violence involved.

I feel I have to give a sexual violence warning here, but for my story, a woman kidnaps and rapes a man in it. But I want the woman to get away with it, at least for the time being in the story, so she will have to get rid of the physical evidence before setting him free, and then she would have to deny it, and it becomes a he said, she said, type of case, and the police do not have enough evidence.
    - Use rape drug injected to his drink. No evidence, no trace. She will be able to keep denying.
    - The lady hired thugs to KO the policeman.

So does she have to drug him for it to be believable though?
    I still can't get my head around this woman rapes (police)man idea.

Like what she looks like, her physical, her mental state, her sexual orientation, and what she is trying to achieve by raping a (presumably straight) man. Which then goes back to the policeman, why would he be with / near her enough to get raped? And then goes back to the woman again that why would 'rape' be her choice?

You know your idea, so maybe you have better answers.

Here's a slight problem for you to chew on: In general, women cannot legally rape men.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir-KP View Post
    Which it would be a consensual sex if she was hot and no sexual violence involved.

- Use rape drug injected to his drink. No evidence, no trace. She will be able to keep denying.
    - The lady hired thugs to KO the policeman.

I still can't get my head around this woman rapes (police)man idea.

Like what she looks like, her physical, her mental state, her sexual orientation, and what she is trying to achieve by raping a (presumably straight) man. Which then goes back to the policeman, why would he be with / near her enough to get raped? And then goes back to the woman again that why would 'rape' be her choice?

You know your idea, so maybe you have better answers.
    Well she's doing it out of revenge cause of how she's been treated bad by men all her life, so it's her way of getting power back. As for putting a drug into his drink though, if he drinks it's it then it's in his system for days after, so that can be used as evidence though. So I wondering if she needs to use drugs, how is she going to get rid of the evidence then, or get away with it, after leaving the drug evidence in the body, and give the cops more to chew on.

Your policeman may be on a binge, drunk for days, not perceiving the surrounding reality quite adequately, and by far not in the best shape to defend himself or resist abduction.
    The woman, on the other hand, may be an ex-highschool wrestler, or something like that (although that won't work with your suggested history of abuse by men). Or she may be on some sort of drugs that make her singularly focused on the goal while elevating the pain threshold, making her less susceptible to his self-defense attempts.

Oh okay, well it's just the policeman main character is busy working on the case, so he doesn't have time to get badly drunk though then.

She pulls a knife (or gun) on him. Orders him to shackle himself to a chair. Once he's done that, she secures the bindings. Gags him. Etc ...

See the female-on-male rape scene in the film Thursday if you need more details.

Oh okay. However, I wast old by one reader so far that him being a cop, he wouldn't allow himself to be tied up, even at gunpoint, and would know that it was a bluff since her killing him would be more trouble than it's worth. So he wouldn't listen to her at gunpoint, or so one reader said so far.

I saw Thursday a long time ago, but will check it out again.

Sorry, but this doesn't make sense.

Depending on the demographic of the victim and perpetrator, the length and circumstances of the kidnap, the type of drugs used, and her treatment of her 'prisoner' generally, I find it hard to believe the police would spend a whole lot of time on this case. They certainly wouldn't deem it worthy of forensic examination.

I mean, come on. Some girl takes a drunk guy home 'against his will', feeds him some ketamine or whatever, waits until he is unconscious and then somehow feels the need to hump his half-conscious body (which somehow manages to sustain an erection no problem), and then...lets him go? Sorry, but that's not going to rate as a serious crime in most jurisdictions. That's going to rate as a 'sorry about your, uh, bad luck...buddy. Still, worse Friday nights, eh?'

You can't even really skip the drugs part, as that's the only realistic way you could prove lack-of-consent by the man and therefore the only route to proving a case for a legal rape (because proving female-on-male rape is extremely different, borderline impossible, per the DOJ definitions of 'rape). Having her pull a gun on him and force him to fuck her in the absence of witnesses and chemical evidence of intoxication...is basically a non-starter for me. Nobody would take that case. No police department would waste a single hour of a detective's time on it.

Sorry, but the law is just vastly different on this stuff for men and women. Pretty much the only time the law takes men being raped seriously is when it's child abuse or when it is other men doing it. No point in arguing or whining, that's how it is.

If you really want to go with this scene, have her 'rape' him all you want, but she has to do something else (like, I don't know, killing him? Cutting off his balls?) in order for this to be legally significant.
    Last edited by luckyscars; January 12th, 2020 at 06:26 AM.

Oh okay, one ready told me that since the rape victim is a cop, the police would take it much more seriously if it's a fellow officer that got raped, compared to a civilian if he's right on that.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast