Liar liar, pants on fire... - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Liar liar, pants on fire...

I actually love being condescended to by people who don't know me or what I've done in my lifetime. I especially like it if they treat me rudely because they are the customer in a retail environment. I'll bet it's because they are so strong and have such amazing control in the other areas of their lives. "Thank you, sir. May I have another?"
    Sometimes, I wrestle with my demons. Other times, we just snuggle.

Due to an enormous IQ I have never had an emotional breakdown while studying into the wee hours of the morning.
    Why?
    Because being blessed with such a brain means there is no need for studying.

I get tired of my servants. The gardener woke me from my nap by mowing outside my window and I have my suspicions about the maid and my cold cream that went missing. Last week the cook went home early, blubbering about a death in the family or something. Think my life is easy? You try it, honey.

"No officer, I wasn't tailgating you. I was drafting."

Home for sale. Beachfront view. Glamis, CA.

I did not murder that man. He ran into my knife. He ran into my knife ten times.

Puke on my couch kitty and it will be the last thing you ever do!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12