Hello everyone from MagicMoor, an inexperienced writer/blogger

Thread: Hello everyone from MagicMoor, an inexperienced writer/blogger

Hello everyone from MagicMoor, an inexperienced writer/blogger

Hello guys, as you can see I'm new to the forum and the reason I've joined is to become more competent as a writer and hopefully make my blog posts more interesting. In addition, I'm exploring the possibility of being able to make money online through writing, so if you have any suggestions or help you could send my way, I'd really appreciate it.
    Thanks for reading and I hope to speak you soon.

Not sure quite how, but that title needs some punctuation, it looks as though you are appealing only to people from 'MagicMoor', wherever that is.

Firstly try a read through writing discussion and its sub forums, there are some interesting and informative discussions and commenting will up your post count so the rest of the forum opens up and you can post your work (after 10 posts).

Publishing is another area worth looking at if you want to make money. How to go about that rather depends what you write I think.
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

Welcome to the forum...but if you were looking to make money writing, then you are thinking of the wrong business.
    What kind of writing were you interested in.

Welcome aboard, MagicMoor.

If you're interested, our weekly flash fiction challenge still has a day and some change to go. There's a small prize for the winner and this week's prompt is "multiplication," to be interpreted however you wish. Details are here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Rotten View Post
    Welcome to the forum...but if you were looking to make money writing, then you are thinking of the wrong business.
    What kind of writing were you interested in.
    Very true on the whole, fiction is very difficult to make money at. I have a friend who produced a booklet about their local area, solicited advertising from local businesses and sold it through local outlets. It was a lot of work and didn't make a fortune, but brought in some more work writing up pamphlets and advertising.
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content