What Did You Buy Today?

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: What Did You Buy Today?

What Did You Buy Today?

What did you buy today? Photos welcome!

I didn't buy anything today but when I do, I'll let ya know.

I bought some goji berries and chia seeds. I add both to my cereal every morning.
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PiP View Post
    I bought some goji berries and chia seeds. I add both to my cereal every morning.
    I didn't buy anything either but I wanted to mention that if you like seeds on your cereal, amaranth seed pops like popcorn and is a really nice addition on cereal.
    We'll burn that bridge when we come to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxee View Post
    I wanted to mention that if you like seeds on your cereal, amaranth seed pops like popcorn and is a really nice addition on cereal.
    Thanks, Foxee. I've never heard of them so consulted google seems like they are a worthwhile addition!

per 100g
    Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 7%
    Calcium 15% Iron 42%
    Vitamin D 0% Vitamin B-6 30%
    Cobalamin 0% Magnesium 62%
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    This is true! I've found that popping is done best in smaller batches and the first batch almost always needs to be thrown out until the temp is right. But once you get them going, do a cup or two of the popped seeds and keep them in an airtight jar. I put them on cereal, add them to granola, put them in cookies...anything you can think of, really.

And the unpopped seeds I add to my brown and white rice mix and cook that in for a little extra nutrition. Not a lot but it works out well.
    We'll burn that bridge when we come to it.

Some wires, circuits, and 33 pounds of enriched uranium.
    For a home improvement project.

"Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!"

Some headphones for my iPhone, dunno what happened to the old ones, but I can now catch up on saved podcasts, listened to one on W H Auden as I got the salad for the baked potatoes ready. Yep, missus was at work all day. Come on someone, give me a nice simple recipe in the veggie recipe thread will you?
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Olly Buckle View Post
    Come on someone, give me a nice simple recipe in the veggie recipe thread will you?

https://www.writingforums.com/thread...=1#post2261853

This is my third headband like that, and they always say it's "limited to one per customer." Never saw a store before that didn't want you to buy more.

Cognitive Behavioral Therapy- I hear this is a simple-ish system of re-training your thoughts in a positive way.

I want a peachy-pinkish eyeshadow but can't find it individually (the upper right color). That's cheap for a palette but still.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AO.png  
    Last edited by Ma'am; January 5th, 2020 at 05:52 AM.

I have decided to retire my old simulator since I now have Virtual Reality.
    So I am going to disassemble the old simulator, which is about the size of a Smart Car.
    In its place I will put two metal-frame simulator seats. One for driving sims, and the other for flying.

I used my writing money to buy these.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast