Hellooo

Thread: Hellooo

Hellooo

Hi! I've wanted to find a writing forum for a while. My main hobbies are writing and music (I see you have a music section too!), and I've done both for my entire life (but that's only a short 18 years ). Can't wait to post my work

Welcome Aith, you've certainly come to the right place! Do you prefer writing poetry or prose?
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Yes, we do have a music place. We're still growing so if you have anything to contribute, and you are certainly welcome to, come hang out with us.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

And check out Gertie's blog on her favorite top twenty-five albums between 1955-2017 Hidden Content

Oooh noooo...another poet!

Just kidding. Welcome aboard Asith.

Welcome! Can't wait to see your work

Blog Entries
    Welcome Aith! Keep posting and explore the forums, there's lots to see and do here. Many experienced mentors and lots of folks for many hours of good interaction of all kinds.
    ~Thus spin the ink of a pen into a web of magical fairy dreams...

Hidden Content
    Blog, Poetry, Articles, Calendar, More.....

Hidden Content