MY ROAD TO PUBLICATION STARTED HERE AT WF

Thread: MY ROAD TO PUBLICATION STARTED HERE AT WF

MY ROAD TO PUBLICATION STARTED HERE AT WF

W.F. advice for new and aspiring writers:

Write what you know!

That's easy for someone who actually writes about the things they do. For someone who writes about native monsters, mind controlling insect aliens or serial killers, that can be a daunting task. I mean, I could do these things, but I don't know if I'd be allowed access to a PC in a jail cell or insane asylum.

In the case of ACADIA EVENT I can say that I know most of the subject matter. I was an ice trucker on the worlds longest ice road from 2012 to 2016. There I was inspired by the majesty of the frozen north, and there I was began to formulate the novel, ACADIA EVENT.

So, no prison walls or insane asylums for this writer; at least not yet.

If you'd like to grab yourself a copy of this epic novel or read an excerpt, I provide the following links:
    ACADIA EVENT is now available for pre-order. http://wbp.bz/acadiaeventa
    You can read an excerpt from the book at the WildBlue Press sales page and learn more. http://wbp.bz/acadiaevent

AcadiaMarkettemplate.jpg
    MJ Preston is an Author and Artist at Large who hails from Canada.
    He is the author of the novels: THE EQUINOX, ACADIA EVENT, HIGHWAYMAN Book One, and numerous short stories and articles.Hidden Content To learn more: visit: Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I retweeted your pinned tweet on the Acadia Event.
    Book looks good.

Follow me back when you get a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Rotten View Post
    I retweeted your pinned tweet on the Acadia Event.
    Book looks good.

Follow me back when you get a chance.
    Thanks, doing that now.
    MJ Preston is an Author and Artist at Large who hails from Canada.
    He is the author of the novels: THE EQUINOX, ACADIA EVENT, HIGHWAYMAN Book One, and numerous short stories and articles.Hidden Content To learn more: visit: Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content