Hi Everyone I'm new here

Thread: Hi Everyone I'm new here

Hi Everyone I'm new here

Hello, this is Sharon Franco from Virginia USA, I'm very thankful to writing forums who give me the chance to improve my writing skills

You're welcome! What are you working on now?

Hello Sharon, and welcome to the forum.
    We have a great crew here, and do not treat members like crap (like in some other writing forums.)

What genres do you write in?

Welcome Sharon -

Ive only been here a short while but right from the get go I felt welcomed and supported. My advice... jump right in. Read some works and offer your own unique perspective in your critiques and then when you feel comfortable jump on in with your works!!

I look forward to seeing some of your work!!

Shockhawk
    Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands! - Auron, FFX

Hello from the East coast! I'm in Massachusetts, look forward to collaborating with everyone!

Blog Entries
    Welcome Sharon! The forums are a great place to interact with fellow writers of all genre'. They are positive and constructive, and we have fun things to do as well, it's not all work and no play! Just get on the boards and explore!
    ~Thus spin the ink of a pen into a web of magical fairy dreams...

Hidden Content
    Blog, Poetry, Articles, Calendar, More.....

Hidden Content