21st Century Pulps

Thread: 21st Century Pulps

21st Century Pulps

A fellow author from Indies United is releasing an anthology next week. Yes, I have a couple of stories in it.

The book, 21st Century Pulps, is doing pretty well on the charts. I was surprised that it was #148 on the Children's list. It is a collection of pulpy tales written by several authors at IUPH. The book is on pre-sale now.

I'm waiting for the print version to come out, so I can send 5 copies to my Mother.

Check it out here: https://www.amazon.com/21st-Century-.../dp/B082DMS8JH

The author, Scott Meehan, is an interesting guy. He was a maverick in the military; someone who started out as enlisted, then became an officer, and retired as a Lt Col. Most of his books deal with military topics so I think he was just having fun with this one.