The New "Literary Maneuvers" Coffee Shop - Page 51

Page 51 of 62 FirstFirst ... 41434445464748495051525354555657585961 ... LastLast

Thread: The New "Literary Maneuvers" Coffee Shop

Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyAz View Post
    When do we get the 'theme' winner again? Oh ... sorry, 'prompt' (What a ghastly word!)
    Ghastly or not the word 'prompt' fits because it 'prompts' the thoughts, ideas, and creative process. While the resulting stories can be based loosely on the prompt, the 'theme' of the stories can be completely different.
    What comes after the NaPo storm of poetry?
    Get ready for the
    May 2021 Collaborator Challenge.

Send your potential partner a fruit basket and start begging!

Quote Originally Posted by Foxee View Post
    Ghastly or not the word 'prompt' fits because it 'prompts' the thoughts, ideas, and creative process. While the resulting stories can be based loosely on the prompt, the 'theme' of the stories can be completely different.
    OK, I'll let you off.

What time is it going up?
    Craft / Draft / Graft And Write To Entertain.

OK, I'll let you off.

What time is it going up?
    LOL, thanks! (whew!)

Only the powers that be know. The rest of us have a cookie and wait. I have a lot of cookies here from my mom's wedding yesterday so I'd share if I could digitize them.
    Get ready for the

LOL, thanks! (whew!)

Only the powers that be know. The rest of us have a cookie and wait. I have a lot of cookies here from my mom's wedding yesterday so I'd share if I could digitize them.
    Chocolate Hobnobs are my favourite. Suave, sophisticated ... and reasonably cheap.

Chocolate Hobnobs are my favourite. Suave, sophisticated ... and reasonably cheap.
    Would you settle for a chocolate-mint biscotti? Or maybe an orange cookie or chocolate-cherry coconut macaroon? If all else fails there are some chocolate chip and a few snickerdoodles.
    Get ready for the

Would you settle for a chocolate-mint biscotti? Or maybe an orange cookie or chocolate-cherry coconut macaroon? If all else fails there are some chocolate chip and a few snickerdoodles.
    If they hold up to a good and prolonged dip into scolding hot tea, I'll take anything.

Where's the 'prompt'? I thought it was going up yesterday? I'm asking because I might have missed it somewhere ... as usual.

edit: By the way, I have got teeth. That picture is a small picture enlarged.

Where's the 'prompt'? I thought it was going up yesterday? I'm asking because I might have missed it somewhere ... as usual.

Today's March 1st so I imagine you'll see this today.

I don't believe you about the teeth unless I see proof.
    Get ready for the

This was up yesterday.

Poll

I'll start the March Comp as soon as we see the results about the Grand Fiction Challenge.
    When the night has come
    And the land is dark
    And the moon is the only light we'll see
    I won't be afraid, no I won't be afraid
    Just as long as you stand by me.

Quote Originally Posted by SueC View Post
    This was up yesterday.

Poll

I'll start the March Comp as soon as we see the results about the Grand Fiction Challenge.
    Oo, I hadn't looked at the poll thread yesterday. That should be interesting!
    Get ready for the