The New "Literary Maneuvers" Coffee Shop - Page 51


Page 51 of 62 FirstFirst ... 41434445464748495051525354555657585961 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 510 of 614

Thread: The New "Literary Maneuvers" Coffee Shop

  1. #501
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyAz View Post
    When do we get the 'theme' winner again? Oh ... sorry, 'prompt' (What a ghastly word!)
    Ghastly or not the word 'prompt' fits because it 'prompts' the thoughts, ideas, and creative process. While the resulting stories can be based loosely on the prompt, the 'theme' of the stories can be completely different.
    What comes after the NaPo storm of poetry?
    Get ready for the
    May 2021 Collaborator Challenge.

    Send your potential partner a fruit basket and start begging!

  2. #502
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxee View Post
    Ghastly or not the word 'prompt' fits because it 'prompts' the thoughts, ideas, and creative process. While the resulting stories can be based loosely on the prompt, the 'theme' of the stories can be completely different.
    OK, I'll let you off.

    What time is it going up?
    Craft / Draft / Graft And Write To Entertain.

  3. #503
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyAz View Post
    OK, I'll let you off.

    What time is it going up?
    LOL, thanks! (whew!)

    Only the powers that be know. The rest of us have a cookie and wait. I have a lot of cookies here from my mom's wedding yesterday so I'd share if I could digitize them.
    What comes after the NaPo storm of poetry?
    Get ready for the
    May 2021 Collaborator Challenge.

    Send your potential partner a fruit basket and start begging!

  4. #504
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxee View Post
    LOL, thanks! (whew!)

    Only the powers that be know. The rest of us have a cookie and wait. I have a lot of cookies here from my mom's wedding yesterday so I'd share if I could digitize them.
    Chocolate Hobnobs are my favourite. Suave, sophisticated ... and reasonably cheap.
    Craft / Draft / Graft And Write To Entertain.

  5. #505
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyAz View Post
    Chocolate Hobnobs are my favourite. Suave, sophisticated ... and reasonably cheap.
    Would you settle for a chocolate-mint biscotti? Or maybe an orange cookie or chocolate-cherry coconut macaroon? If all else fails there are some chocolate chip and a few snickerdoodles.
    What comes after the NaPo storm of poetry?
    Get ready for the
    May 2021 Collaborator Challenge.

    Send your potential partner a fruit basket and start begging!

  6. #506
    Quote Originally Posted by Foxee View Post
    Would you settle for a chocolate-mint biscotti? Or maybe an orange cookie or chocolate-cherry coconut macaroon? If all else fails there are some chocolate chip and a few snickerdoodles.
    If they hold up to a good and prolonged dip into scolding hot tea, I'll take anything.
    Craft / Draft / Graft And Write To Entertain.

  7. #507
    Where's the 'prompt'? I thought it was going up yesterday? I'm asking because I might have missed it somewhere ... as usual.

    edit: By the way, I have got teeth. That picture is a small picture enlarged.
    Craft / Draft / Graft And Write To Entertain.

  8. #508
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyAz View Post
    Where's the 'prompt'? I thought it was going up yesterday? I'm asking because I might have missed it somewhere ... as usual.

    edit: By the way, I have got teeth. That picture is a small picture enlarged.
    Today's March 1st so I imagine you'll see this today.

    I don't believe you about the teeth unless I see proof.
    What comes after the NaPo storm of poetry?
    Get ready for the
    May 2021 Collaborator Challenge.

    Send your potential partner a fruit basket and start begging!

  9. #509
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyAz View Post
    Where's the 'prompt'? I thought it was going up yesterday? I'm asking because I might have missed it somewhere ... as usual.

    edit: By the way, I have got teeth. That picture is a small picture enlarged.
    This was up yesterday.

    Poll

    I'll start the March Comp as soon as we see the results about the Grand Fiction Challenge.
    When the night has come
    And the land is dark
    And the moon is the only light we'll see
    I won't be afraid, no I won't be afraid
    Just as long as you stand by me.


  10. #510
    Quote Originally Posted by SueC View Post
    This was up yesterday.

    Poll

    I'll start the March Comp as soon as we see the results about the Grand Fiction Challenge.
    Oo, I hadn't looked at the poll thread yesterday. That should be interesting!
    What comes after the NaPo storm of poetry?
    Get ready for the
    May 2021 Collaborator Challenge.

    Send your potential partner a fruit basket and start begging!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.