The blokeish thread - Page 3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The blokeish thread

I'll be honest...I love building my stories around attractive female characters. It really helps with my creativity
    Author of CIBA 'Clue Awards' Semifinalist The Lone Escapist, published by Read Lips Press, available on Amazon.
    *Voted #4 of Best 'Escapist' Novels by Book Lovin' Geek Mamas, NYC

Dan Rhys - Author
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Rhys View Post
    I'll be honest...I love building my stories around attractive female characters. It really helps with my creativity
    Yeah I'm fair dandy with my hands as well.

Blah. "I like young, beautiful women" is sooo overdone. Boring! I want to read a story about a man who absolutely adores old fat women and shoves the hotties aside to get to their irresistible mums and grandmas. Ha!

Most romance that I write, I write about people who are at least in their thirties. Maybe some cellulite here, some self-doubt there.... It makes the characters a little deeper. I admit, I have a couple that are pure fun. Attractive young lady falls for older gentleman....

Quote Originally Posted by Ma'am View Post
    There once was a girl from Nantucket.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnesiac View Post
    Who rode to France in a bucket
    And when she got there
    With a sore derriere

(I'll let someone else finish this one..)

Quote Originally Posted by Ma'am View Post
    Blah. "I like young, beautiful women" is sooo overdone. Boring! I want to read a story about a man who absolutely adores old fat women and shoves the hotties aside to get to their irresistible mums and grandmas. Ha!
    Ma'am you havent got a website by any chance have you?

Most romance that I write, I write about people who are at least in their thirties. Maybe some cellulite here, some self-doubt there.... It makes the characters a little deeper. I admit, I have a couple that are pure fun. Attractive young lady falls for older gentleman....
    No! Young, hot gentleman falls for old, fat, ugly lady! Or else I'm reporting this post!!! Haha.

You know, you may have just thrown down the gauntlet! Challenge accepted!

(Actually, my story, "Treacherous," is kinda' like that. The lady in question happens to be immortal, though. And a shapeshifting snake-bitch from Hell, and a murderous psycho, and..... yeah.... never mind) *cough*

You know, you may have just thrown down the gauntlet! Challenge accepted!

(Actually, my story, "Treacherous," is kinda' like that. The lady in question happens to be immortal, though. And a shapeshifting snake-bitch from Hell, and a murderous psycho, and..... yeah.... never mind) *cough*
    That is acceptable. :p

Quote Originally Posted by KenTR View Post
    And when she got there
    With a sore derriere

(I'll let someone else finish this one..)
    ... Tuck it? ... Suck it? About the only rhymes I think

Found a young man to suck it and ... Nope, can't think of a thing.
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast