The blokeish thread - Page 3


Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 44

Thread: The blokeish thread

  1. #21
    I'll be honest...I love building my stories around attractive female characters. It really helps with my creativity
    Author of CIBA 'Clue Awards' Semifinalist The Lone Escapist, published by Read Lips Press, available on Amazon.
    *Voted #4 of Best 'Escapist' Novels by Book Lovin' Geek Mamas, NYC

    Dan Rhys - Author
    Hidden Content

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    579
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Rhys View Post
    I'll be honest...I love building my stories around attractive female characters. It really helps with my creativity
    Yeah I'm fair dandy with my hands as well.

  3. #23
    Blah. "I like young, beautiful women" is sooo overdone. Boring! I want to read a story about a man who absolutely adores old fat women and shoves the hotties aside to get to their irresistible mums and grandmas. Ha!











  4. #24
    Most romance that I write, I write about people who are at least in their thirties. Maybe some cellulite here, some self-doubt there.... It makes the characters a little deeper. I admit, I have a couple that are pure fun. Attractive young lady falls for older gentleman....

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Ma'am View Post
    There once was a girl from Nantucket.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnesiac View Post
    Who rode to France in a bucket
    And when she got there
    With a sore derriere

    (I'll let someone else finish this one..)

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    579
    Quote Originally Posted by Ma'am View Post
    Blah. "I like young, beautiful women" is sooo overdone. Boring! I want to read a story about a man who absolutely adores old fat women and shoves the hotties aside to get to their irresistible mums and grandmas. Ha!
    Ma'am you havent got a website by any chance have you?

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnesiac View Post
    Most romance that I write, I write about people who are at least in their thirties. Maybe some cellulite here, some self-doubt there.... It makes the characters a little deeper. I admit, I have a couple that are pure fun. Attractive young lady falls for older gentleman....
    No! Young, hot gentleman falls for old, fat, ugly lady! Or else I'm reporting this post!!! Haha.











  8. #28
    You know, you may have just thrown down the gauntlet! Challenge accepted!

    (Actually, my story, "Treacherous," is kinda' like that. The lady in question happens to be immortal, though. And a shapeshifting snake-bitch from Hell, and a murderous psycho, and..... yeah.... never mind) *cough*

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Amnesiac View Post
    You know, you may have just thrown down the gauntlet! Challenge accepted!

    (Actually, my story, "Treacherous," is kinda' like that. The lady in question happens to be immortal, though. And a shapeshifting snake-bitch from Hell, and a murderous psycho, and..... yeah.... never mind) *cough*
    That is acceptable. :p











  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by KenTR View Post
    And when she got there
    With a sore derriere

    (I'll let someone else finish this one..)
    ... Tuck it? ... Suck it? About the only rhymes I think

    Found a young man to suck it and ... Nope, can't think of a thing.
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

    A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.