Confessions

Page 1 of 12 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: Confessions

Confessions

As per the title, this thread is for confessions, starting with "I confess..."

I confess that I am watching the Real Housewives of New Jersey. And I plan to watch the Real Housewives of Dallas next.

I know it's wrong but I just can't stop.

Blog Entries
    I confess that I like real good egg nog in my coffee. A lotta highly alcoholic nog.

I ran out of nog, that's how much I liked that.

(I didn't even used to like egg nog...oop, two confessions for the price of one)
    We'll burn that bridge when we come to it.

I confess that I hate slippers or house shoes or whatever you call them. They're usually quite stupid and ratty looking and you can't put your feet up on the upholstery or bed with them on (or shouldn't, anyway). Why not just wear some nice machine washable socks instead? I just realized today that I hate slippers. Also, I'm not too sure about anyone who wears them!

I confess that I put my house slipper clad feet wherever they need to go. On the couch, on the coffee table, on the cat, anywhere. True, they don't pay rent, but they have a right to their freedom.

This motel air conditioner has seen horrible, horrible things, but it will never confess.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hotel AC.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	50.0 KB 
ID:	25112
    “We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master.” -Hemingway

I confess today I buried another body on the beach then took my trophy selfie on top of it...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20191205_133911304.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	25113
    The only one who can heal you is you.

I tell my dog: "I killed a man." He licks my face and wags his tail and says, "That's okay. You're the best! I love you anyway!"

I tell my cat: "I killed a man." She stretches real long, and extends her claws, and replies, "Well, it's about time!"
    “We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master.” -Hemingway

Why can't you buy mouse flavoured cat food..
    The only one who can heal you is you.

Page 1 of 12 12345678911 ... LastLast