Confessions - Page 12

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 245678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Confessions

Mainlining heroin really gets me charged up.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiender View Post
    As someone who was an obese child and who lost the weight (went from 230lbs to 155 in 7-8 months) my metabolism is very slow. I also suffer from depression, which does not help my energy levels.
    Yeah, exercise and eating better help that, a bit. Not as much as a bit of caffeine in the morning.
    Exercise and eating better just might help a lot.

Caffeine is indeed a Godsend, but nix the energy drinks. They're filled with crap. Overdosing on B vitamins can throw your body out of whack and even cause fatigue in the long run. Try to up your protein with more natural sources. Eat off a plate, not from a test tube.

I confess to knowing absolutely everything.

I should stop sleeping with her
    but she is just so tiring
    i cant stay awake
    Last edited by Gofa; February 29th, 2020 at 08:55 PM.
    We are the measure of all things. And the beauty of our creation, of our art is proportional to the beauty of ourselves of our souls. Jonas Mekas

I confess it was me Ma’am and you were sleeping at the time
    Therefore sadly some of my best work has gone unremembered
    We are the measure of all things. And the beauty of our creation, of our art is proportional to the beauty of ourselves of our souls. Jonas Mekas

Blog Entries
    I confess that I ate the last muffin last night after drinking several margaritas, but it was a few days old and it was at risk of becoming stale, so it wasn't my fault.

I admit that I don't know how to make a new thread could someone else help me out here . I'm on a mobile device by the way

You will be somewhat restricted because you are a new member, when you have made ten posts things open up a bit, this is a way to discourage spam and seems to work.

However, if you go to the top of the page you will see,

Writing forums > The living areas > That's life > Confessions

in blue on the top left. Click on "That's life" and you will get a list of all the threads in it, of which "Confessions" is one. At the top of the list just below where you clicked, on the left, is a brown coloured box with "Post new thread" in it, click on that and follow the instructions.

Edit, Sorry, concentrating on the instructions, welcome to the forum as well, always good to see new faces.
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

I confess to wanting to do more than I can right now and to helping find catfishers.

I confess to wanting more stories in this week's Lean and Mean flash fiction challenge! More votes, too! Tick tock, boardies!

https://www.writingforums.com/thread...m-the-Sky-quot

https://www.writingforums.com/thread...t-A-Fight-quot

Come on, Olly! Come on, Irwin! I see your little green lights on. :p

I confess to being really bad at writing to a story prompt. I go and look down your prompt thread regularly, they look like really good prompts. I feel really dumb, but I don't feel inspired.
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content