Confessions - Page 11

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Confessions

Quote Originally Posted by Irwin View Post
    I confess that I don't care one iota what Harry and Meghan do.
    I confess that I wish Hillary would go away and stay away.
    Agreed. On both counts.
    “We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master.” -Hemingway

Blog Entries
    I confess that I ate the last cookie. It was me.

And I'm so not sorry!
    We'll burn that bridge when we come to it.

Confession
    That this is just crappy life
    the tears
    the pain
    the knowing when you lost in the game.
    how does one surrender
    give up
    white flag
    admit defeat

I confess that I watch to see if people seem to be acting strangely whenever there's a full moon.

The next one is February ninth. It is called "the snow moon."

I confess to being an absolute believer in the highest good in the human race, whilst being a complete misanthrope, at the same time.
    “We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master.” -Hemingway

I also confess to being... heteroflexible. (This one took some guts to admit).
    Last edited by Amnesiac; February 8th, 2020 at 12:02 AM.

I think it is very good to feel like you can be your authentic self.

I confess to being a caffeine/energy drink """addict""". My spouse loves to refer to it as an addiction.
    I probably consume too much, buuut I'm naturally a low energy, slow metabolism person, so I need the boost. I said I confess, not that I apologize ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Fiender View Post
    I confess to being a caffeine/energy drink """addict""". My spouse loves to refer to it as an addiction.
    I probably consume too much, buuut I'm naturally a low energy, slow metabolism person, so I need the boost. I said I confess, not that I apologize ;P
    I confess I don't really believe you about the metabolism. Someone did tests on people who claimed slow metabolism was responsible for various things, mostly that they were overweight. They slept in a room that was sealed so that all air went in and out one way and the amount of carbon dioxide given off could be measured. They didn't find a single slow metabolism person, very big people metabolised a little faster to maintain the extra, but basically we are all the same. Lacking in energy I can believe, but, assuming you have an adequate, mixed diet, I would be inclined to look for mental rather than physical causes. Unless of course it is a reaction to all that caffeine.
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

As someone who was an obese child and who lost the weight (went from 230lbs to 155 in 7-8 months) my metabolism is very slow. I also suffer from depression, which does not help my energy levels.
    Yeah, exercise and eating better help that, a bit. Not as much as a bit of caffeine in the morning.