What grammar and spell check

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What grammar and spell check

What grammar and spell check

What grammar and spell check do you all use? I keep getting conflicting results from 'Word' (different versions) and 'Grammarly'.

I use @Earp's brain and experience.

Well I am rolling on the floor with that one.

I downloaded Grammarly and edited a few chapters but then realised it was live and connected to their website at the time. This got me suspicious and I deleted it. Only a few hours ago I received an email telling me how unique I was and I had edited over 20,000 words. I do not like this let alone trust it. Perhaps that's just me? I don't know.

I do not doubt it's effectiveness which I was actually impressed with. But I wondered if it was able to collect data?

So I gather there is only Grammaly and nowt else except our own knowledge?

TextHelp Read and write, and I have paid for Grammarly. I don't care they are spying on me, everything is.
    my blog: Hidden Content

Express VPN

Quote Originally Posted by Biro View Post
    I do not doubt it's effectiveness which I was actually impressed with. But I wondered if it was able to collect data?
    All websites collect data. It's how the internet works.
    "If you don't like my peaches, don't shake my tree."

"Perhaps I write for no one. Perhaps for the same person children are writing for when they scrawl their names in the snow."

I know and agree. But My main concern was .... are my stories being collected as they are checked? ...... If so, then how are they used by those collecting them?

Me .... I would prefer to be in full control of them until they are published ..... by me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast