Celebrating 3 years as a self-published author!

Thread: Celebrating 3 years as a self-published author!

Cool Celebrating 3 years as a self-published author!

Woo hoo!
    This week, I’m celebrating 3 years since I first became a self-published author. Back then, I had no way of knowing that a little guy like me would go on to write 3 books in print, eBook and audiobook formats plus co-author a short eBook, sell over 2,500 total copies plus giveaway almost as many, give 40 speeches at conferences, colleges, and local meetings, win 10 book awards, give live interviews online and on the radio, and share hundreds of social media posts with tips and inspiration from my books. I feel blessed and excited about the future. I would also like to THANK the many knowledgeable folks on this forum for giving me helpful tips and inspiration along this journey. One of the things I like best about being an author is knowing that I have the support of others who are going through the same struggles and successes as me.

Mikeyboy_esq
    Check out my books for authors including SMART MARKETING FOR INDIE AUTHORS and 14 STEPS TO SELF-PUBLISHING A BOOK.
    Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Congratulations. I'm glad that you've found success in self-publishing. This business is tough.
    "How can we know the dancer from the dance?" - W.B. Yeats
    Stories: Hidden Content l Hidden Content Hidden Content

Projects:
    Hidden Content

It's great to see that you are staying the course! In my 12 years of self-publishing, I've given up at times considering it too much of a waste, only to come back after a few years.

Yes, it is nice to see any can make living from doing this.
    my blog: Hidden Content

Just ran across this thread. Congrats, Mikeyboy!

I hope to follow in your footsteps using your self-publishing guide book (assuming I ever finish my manuscript).

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Graphic Design. Illustration. Happy Dogs.
    Hidden Content
    Love your pet forever. Hidden Content

Ewww. You used the SP words...

Dude, you are totally an Indie. Congrats on the anniversary.