Love or Hate? With your hosts, Musty and Trollheart! - Page 10

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910

Thread: Love or Hate? With your hosts, Musty and Trollheart!

He's right though: the word "it" has been around for hundreds of years. Longer, even...
    Come away, human child to the waters and the wild
    With a faery hand in hand.
    For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand. - WB Yeats "The Stolen Child"

I drink to forget, but I never forget to drink.

"If the real Jesus Christ were to stand up today
    He'd be gunned down cold by the CIA" - The The, "Armageddon Days Are Here (Again)" - Mind Bomb, 1989

The most destructive force on the planet is not nukes or global warming...it is the human ego. - Ralph Rotten

Quote Originally Posted by mrmustard615 View Post
    Ahem. I'm the Monty Python resident here. Thank you very much.
    Come away, human child to the waters and the wild
    With a faery hand in hand.
    For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand. - WB Yeats "The Stolen Child"

I drink to forget, but I never forget to drink.

"If the real Jesus Christ were to stand up today
    He'd be gunned down cold by the CIA" - The The, "Armageddon Days Are Here (Again)" - Mind Bomb, 1989

The most destructive force on the planet is not nukes or global warming...it is the human ego. - Ralph Rotten

Hey, ask anyone here what my signature used to be.

It's here! Hidden Content

​List your top ten songs before December 15. The WF 100 will be posted December 31. Hidden Content

And check out Gertie's blog on her favorite top twenty-five albums between 1955-2017 Hidden Content

I wasn't expecting that, he could have meant 'Classical music', but there are still people writing that.
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

Your right I've never seen a record player made of wood on the antique road show...
    The only one who can heal you is you.

Okay, Frank, tell Trollheart what album he has to review next.

Let's see, the year monster says : 2003

And the numbers dragon says: 105.

And... you're not going to believe this. It's actually a classical album

It's an eighteen song movie soundtrack but mercifully short. So if you dare...

STOP THAT. FRANK!

It's here! Hidden Content

​List your top ten songs before December 15. The WF 100 will be posted December 31. Hidden Content

And check out Gertie's blog on her favorite top twenty-five albums between 1955-2017 Hidden Content

Movie soundtracks can be really high grade stuff. All the classical composers who got out of Nazi Germany and went to America made a living writing them and raised the bar to a very high standard. Then again there is 'Windmills of your mind' from the Thomas Crown affair. I wrote a piss take of that once, but stopped showing it to people because they kept telling me how 'Deep' and 'Poetic' it was.
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910