Won First Place for My Poem

Thread: Won First Place for My Poem

Won First Place for My Poem

I can't wait to tell about this so I'll tell about it now and tell more when more info is available (in mid-November). I learned day before yesterday that I won at least one first place in an annual poetry competition I enjoy entering. (They said I might have one or more reasons to attend the annual convention--which means I might have more than one winner since only the first place winners read their work at the convention). I'll know which of my poems(s) won in mid-November, after the poetry convention has taken place so I'll post more info then. This is exciting news for me. I love being acknowledged for my poetry. (Or for almost anything, actually.)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pamelyn Casto View Post
    I can't wait to tell about this so I'll tell about it now and tell more when more info is available (in mid-November). I learned day before yesterday that I won at least one first place in an annual poetry competition I enjoy entering. (They said I might have one or more reasons to attend the annual convention--which means I might have more than one winner since only the first place winners read their work at the convention). I'll know which of my poems(s) won in mid-November, after the poetry convention has taken place so I'll post more info then. This is exciting news for me. I love being acknowledged for my poetry. (Or for almost anything, actually.)
    Congratulations!

Congratulations!

I'll know which of my poems(s) won in mid-November, after the poetry convention has taken place so I'll post more info then.
    I hope you let us know.
    There is no life I know
    To compare with pure imagination.
    Living there you’ll be free
    If you truly wish to be.~ Willy Wonka

Great news!
    "How can we know the dancer from the dance?" - W.B. Yeats
    Stories: Hidden Content l Hidden Content Hidden Content

Projects:
    Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Congratulations! What a wonderful feeling it is to be recognized for your talent.
    ~Thus spin the ink of a pen into a web of magical fairy dreams...

Hidden Content
    Blog, Poetry, Articles, Calendar, More.....

Hidden Content