What are you having for dinner? - Page 7

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141517 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you having for dinner?

Quote Originally Posted by Firemajic View Post
    Hummm.... sounds interesting....
    They can be if they are made properly. Unfortunately there are also cheap and nasty ones with about six raisins and a bit of syrup in them. As I say the missus makes her own to Delia's recipe https://www.deliaonline.com/recipes/...tmas-mincemeat . Though she uses vegetarian suet, not always easy to find.
    A new story

I finally got 'A Family Business' recorded and loaded, all 37 mins of it, much longer than any I have done before.
    Hidden Content

a leg of salmon
    The only one who can heal you is you.

Quote Originally Posted by Biro View Post
    Tonight is one of the best. Minced beef and onion with mash, peas and green beans.

If you aren't a baby boomer, British, working class or poor. Then you wouldn't have a clue to one of the cheapest, most nutritional and very tastiest meals you could ever have, and you really have missed out on great nosh.
    Growing up on a homestead here in PA I can completely agree with this. Comfort food at its best!

It might be taco night here. Not too sure.

EDIT: I know you were all dying to know if we had tacos. We didn't, I had more sauce and cheese and pizza dough from a couple nights ago so I made that. Haha! I'm brilliant. Now we're going to go see Knives Out.

YET ANOTHER EDIT: So, of course now you must know how the movie was. Brilliant! Funny. Go see it!
    Last edited by Foxee; December 7th, 2019 at 04:50 AM.
    What comes after the NaPo storm of poetry?
    Get ready for the
    May 2021 Collaborator Challenge.

Send your potential partner a fruit basket and start begging!

Chicken lips

Quote Originally Posted by escorial View Post
    Chicken lips
    I'll need to see a recipe for that one.
    What comes after the NaPo storm of poetry?
    Get ready for the
    May 2021 Collaborator Challenge.

Send your potential partner a fruit basket and start begging!

I just go the chippy an get a portion with gravy or curry...

Lazy day today, beans on toast.
    A new story

I finally got 'A Family Business' recorded and loaded, all 37 mins of it, much longer than any I have done before.
    Hidden Content

Store bought vegetable pot pies. And salad, if I can get unlazy enough to bother.

Christmas leftovers and salad.
    A new story

Hidden Content