What are you having for dinner? - Page 4

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111214 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you having for dinner?

Quote Originally Posted by Sustrai View Post
    I'm anemic (due to a year's worth of medical stuff) and I have high blood sugar, so I'm eating thinly sliced roast beef, soft frenchfries and steamed asparagus, topped with a mug of apple juice and a large magnesium supplement. *heavy sigh*

If I find a few thousand dollars for dentures, and this blood chemistry gets back on track, THEN I'll go back to indulging . . . I can't think about it now ... pizza...lobster.... THIS is how you know you've gotten old.
    Sounds like indulgence to me, better than rice with a little lentil sauce.

Last night I had pitta with falafel, humus and salad, two of them. Not quite indulgence, but very good!
    A new story

I finally got 'A Family Business' recorded and loaded, all 37 mins of it, much longer than any I have done before.
    Hidden Content

Lentil soup with some rice.
    I would follow as in believe in the words of good moral leaders. Rather than the beliefs of oneself.
    The most difficult thing for a writer to comprehend is to experience silence, so speak up. (quoted from a member)

I'm in charge of dinner tonight as the wife is working late. I think there is a frozen pizza that won't take too much effort to heat up.
    "How can we know the dancer from the dance?" - W.B. Yeats
    Stories: Hidden Content l Hidden Content Hidden Content

Projects:
    Hidden Content

I had a small beef soup with potatoes, plus a salad with caesar dressing, bacon, and walnuts. I also had some cheese, crackers, carrots, and hummus. And they said this hotel didn't have anything.

Thanksgiving leftovers (a.k.a. pie

I had saltfish with red,yellow peppers n onion wapped in a wrap..glass of cold milk
    The only one who can heal you is you.

Large cod and chips followed by a mince pie.
    A new story

I finally got 'A Family Business' recorded and loaded, all 37 mins of it, much longer than any I have done before.
    Hidden Content

Why large...can you get a small cod or are u just braggin
    The only one who can heal you is you.

No, oddly they don't do small, only medium or large cod. They do a small chips, but if I have a large one I can have as many as I want and still leave all the ones I don't fancy to put out for the birds tomorrow.
    A new story

Hidden Content