What are you having for dinner? - Page 3

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: What are you having for dinner?

Cullen Skink.
    A man in possession of a wooden spoon must be in want of a pot to stir.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloggsworth View Post
    Cullen Skink.
    Looked it up, sounds great. The missus will break her veggie diet for a bit of fish from time to time, so I showed her and am hoping we will get some.
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    This evening? I'm not sure. I had some tacos from a street vendor last night though, authentic Mexican food is the best!

Leek quiche and salad with baked potatoes last night.
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

Spaghetti bolognese, with way too much cheese. It's better that way.

Whole wheat penne pasta with spaghetti sauce and fake meatballs, and a salad with about ten different things in it.
    Last edited by Ma'am; October 31st, 2019 at 10:16 PM.

Fresh fruit salad and mixed green salad with no dressing. I ate like a piggy this weekend so now I must be punished.

Quote Originally Posted by Sustrai View Post
    I'm anemic (due to a year's worth of medical stuff) and I have high blood sugar, so I'm eating thinly sliced roast beef, soft frenchfries and steamed asparagus, topped with a mug of apple juice and a large magnesium supplement. *heavy sigh*

If I find a few thousand dollars for dentures, and this blood chemistry gets back on track, THEN I'll go back to indulging . . . I can't think about it now ... pizza...lobster.... THIS is how you know you've gotten old.
    Sounds like indulgence to me, better than rice with a little lentil sauce.

Last night I had pitta with falafel, humus and salad, two of them. Not quite indulgence, but very good!
    Hidden Content