Hey all! I've read about some awesome hobbies in this big thread and just thought I'd share one of my own. When I'm not ghostwriting or working on my own novels, I'm creating videos for other writers! I joined YouTube a few months ago and I've got a wee bit of traction (almost 80 subscribers woot!)

I make writing help videos, which I've seen other people do before too. The twist I try to put on it is to make it fun, engaging, and interactive. I use many of the teaching methods I picked up as a student of education in college. I don't just deliver lessons in list or bullet-point format. I act out scenes and scenarios. I dress up as different characters. I employ props, my unique living situation (a converted schoolbus) and my myriad of pets to deliver interesting, humorous, and fun lessons that are more likely to stick.

For anyone wondering what that looks like, here's a video to help other people with short stories that someone asked me to make

If anyone actually watches it, I hope it's entertaining and informative! What are some of YOUR creative hobbies?

Justin