A New Role for Darren

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A New Role for Darren

A New Role for Darren

Because only one person can start a thread, Gumby and I flipped a coin (rather than arm wrestle) to decide who would share this exciting news!

We are delighted to announce Darren White will be joining us as a co-owner of WF. I am sure you will all agree he is not only a gifted poet, an exceptional and diligent administrator but also one of the most caring and supportive people you will meet on WF.

Please join us in congratulating Darren to his new role (although in truth it is no different to his previous admin role. Owners just get extra cookies).

Congratulations, Darren, and thank you for all your hard work!
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Congratulations, Darren!

"Ammonia will disinfect sin."
    --adrianhayter

"Art is life, just add bull****."
    --Chris Miller

Blog Entries
    "When a child is abused, he or she will often internalise that abuse as deserved. It is a cruel reality that a child needs the parent so much, is evolutionarily programmed to trust them so implicitly, that when a parent is abusive the child will take the blame rather than completely upend their world and blame the person they depend on for survival." -velo

"Don't fuck with writers, we will describe you." -unknown

Blog Entries
    Owners just get extra cookies
    Worth it.
    Opportunities abound! Land and titles available! Be bold! Enquire now!
    See Cazique Gregor MacGregor of details.

Oh no...the poets are taking over!
    Just kidding. Congrats dood!

Thank you all
    Now, where are those cookies?

Seriously, I love joining PiP and Gumby as co-owner. And I am very grateful that they offered this position to me.

It's like a game of thrones WF
    The only one who can heal you is you.

Dammit Darren--that rotten Ralph is on to us! Goto PLAN B. . .no! too early for the AK4 . . .How about PLAN D. ..no! RH refused to wear the tu-tu didn't he? . .ahhh. . .I may need a new image to . . .my metaphor bag is empty . . .I . . .ah! here comes Tim, dragging that damned skeleton again. . .he'll know an alternate pl . . .(meanwhile--good work. Saw off the point on the. . .when you get a chance. . .)

"I believe in nothing but the holiness of the heart's affections and the Truth of the imagination". Keats, ​Letters

"No man is an island entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main . . . any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind. And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls -- it tolls for thee. " John Donne, Meditation XVII

Glad to hear it! Congrats, Darren.
    "You don't wanna ride the bus like this,"

Mike Posner.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast