Instagram marketing info - Non Fiction

Thread: Instagram marketing info - Non Fiction

Instagram marketing info - Non Fiction

If you are publishing a non-fiction piece here is an example of Instagram marketing that worked for me.

Example:

Novel: Hiking on the Appalachian Trail

1.Picture of your book cover, you and your book, or maybe you working on your book. You cannot make it look like advertising.
    2.In the picture description you can put your book details and "see bio for link" You cannot put web addresses in the descriptions
    3. Post picture
    4. Make a comment with your hashtags. Anyone interested in the hashtags or related material will see you post. So, for this example I would comment with #appalachiantrail #thruhuker #hiking #appalachiantrailhiker. As you type the hashtag it will tell you how many hashtag subscribers there are.

Cheers!

Good inf. Thanks for sharing! I'd try that, but I don't use instagram. (I promote my nonfiction books on other social media tho).
    Mikeyboy_esq
    Check out my books for authors including SMART MARKETING FOR INDIE AUTHORS and 14 STEPS TO SELF-PUBLISHING A BOOK.
    Hidden Content

Useful information, thanks)