Reviewing the Beatles

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Reviewing the Beatles

Smile Reviewing the Beatles

The overview

So why not start this new forum with a song by song review of the greatest band of all time (unless Trollheart beats me to it)? The Beatles has been a bit of a passion for me and was the catalyst for my love of music and sixties music in particular. So Iím going to review their work in chronological order as much as possible. Sometimes Iíll include recordings that the Beatles actually recorded during a certain period as opposed to the actual release date (For example: Live at the BBC which covers those recordings from 1963 to 1965 even though not released until 1994). So turn off your mind, relax andÖ well, you get the point. My first installment will be coming soon.
    Hidden Content

Hey, check out Gertie's blog on her favorite top twenty-five albums between 1955-2017 Hidden Content

And if you're into music, check out the brand new Hidden Content Hidden Content

What albums released by the band has a picture of 5 Beatles on the cover...
    The only one who can heal you is you.

I don't know but I assume the fifth Beatle you're referring to is Stuart Sutcliffe.
    Hidden Content

Hey, check out Gertie's blog on her favorite top twenty-five albums between 1955-2017 Hidden Content

One of them is but not the other one

Pete Best? Pre Ringo?
    Hidden Content

No

That's okay. I can name an album with eight Beatles on the cover.
    Hidden Content

Yours bigger than mine

Going to the newly refurbished house in colderstonepark which is named after burial stones that are ancient and Lennon use to walk through it on his way home from school...the stones contain ancient carvings and two more recent carvings...the letters JL

I have all of their albums (digitally.)
    Even a bunch of interviews and newsreel tapes.
    I even have their stuff with Bobby Sherman (which sounded a lot like Elvis.)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast