Likes and such

Thread: Likes and such

Likes and such

I received some nice feedback and thought ‘that star much mean something good!’ Then I was asked to comment. I just want to know if the person receives the comment or not? If not I won’t bother in the future.

I’m a stingy barstool for likes and such - they are an online habit I ‘dislike’ - but sometimes it’s nice for a miserable wretch ‘like me!’ to show appreciation.

Any other bits and bobs I should know about?

note: not even slightly bothered about ‘points’ ... or should I be for some hidden reason?

FanQ

hey jelly!

that reputation star
    is a cool way to recognize
    a specific place/time/post/person combo.
    (like awesome feedback)

i believe you can leave the comment prompt blank.

the comment is received with the reputation acknowledgement.
    each user profile
    should have a tab
    labeled reputation.
    that's where your little touch of joy
    became a bright spot for another.

as to bits.n.bobs,
    mostly it's a learn-through-play,
    search/read-the-posts,
    and hail down a passerby
    when needed.
    questioning minds are generally
    a shared quality 'roun'-theeeeez-parts.

best wishes,

Quote Originally Posted by badgerjelly View Post
    I received some nice feedback and thought ‘that star much mean something good!’ Then I was asked to comment. I just want to know if the person receives the comment or not? If not I won’t bother in the future.

I’m a stingy barstool for likes and such - they are an online habit I ‘dislike’ - but sometimes it’s nice for a miserable wretch ‘like me!’ to show appreciation.

Any other bits and bobs I should know about?

note: not even slightly bothered about ‘points’ ... or should I be for some hidden reason?

FanQ
    " I like it, but I don’t get it." - Megan WF April LM Challenge

"Hereby copyright for all things Xonian and Xxildurim is transferred to one named -xXx-" - Mish The Question Game 2458

i wrote this:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content