Calling all music lovers!

Thread: Calling all music lovers!

Calling all music lovers!

Are you interested in having a "All Things Music" forum?

Share your thoughts with us, please.

https://www.writingforums.com/thread...sic-quot-forum
    There is no life I know
    To compare with pure imagination.
    Living there you’ll be free
    If you truly wish to be.~ Willy Wonka

Absolutely. I used to belong to a music forum, but some of the personalities there were kind of toxic. Plus the modding was, at best, minimal and lipservice to the forum. Given what I've seen here so far, I wouldn't think this would be the same, so yes, I'd be very interested in taking part in such a sub-forum or forum.
    Come away, human child to the waters and the wild
    With a faery hand in hand.
    For the world's more full of weeping than you can understand. - WB Yeats "The Stolen Child"

I drink to forget, but I never forget to drink.

"If the real Jesus Christ were to stand up today
    He'd be gunned down cold by the CIA" - The The, "Armageddon Days Are Here (Again)" - Mind Bomb, 1989

The most destructive force on the planet is not nukes or global warming...it is the human ego. - Ralph Rotten

Excellent! Just follow the link in the above post and share your ideas on what you think would make a good music forum or what you would like to see in a music forum.
    There is no life I know
    To compare with pure imagination.
    Living there you’ll be free
    If you truly wish to be.~ Willy Wonka

You know the way all actors wanna be rock stars an all rock stars wanna be movie stars...they never seem to want to be great writers as much
    The only one who can heal you is you.

But look at it this way,Esc. Music lovers often can write some great reviews, plus you can have sub-forums (or sub-sub forums) to discuss your favorite artists, genres, songs, etc. It's actually an opportunity to be very creative. Who knows, I might even stick around if they create a music board
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

And check out Gertie's blog on her favorite top twenty-five albums between 1955-2017 Hidden Content

Cool if you decide to stick around man...
    The only one who can heal you is you.