"Lean and Mean" Espresso Bar - Page 17

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 791011121314151617

Thread: "Lean and Mean" Espresso Bar

The new weekly challenge is now up. The prompt is "The Servant." See details here.

The new poll is also up, for last week's entries. To vote, please go here.

Thanks, all.

We're about halfway through this week's challenge. The prompt is "the servant." See links above. Better git busy. I know where youse live and I know you'll be home bwahahahaaa!

We've still got nearly a day and a half left in this week's challenge, if anyone else wants to play. The prompt is "the servant." See details here.

The new poll is open. Please vote here.
    Last edited by Ma'am; May 23rd, 2020 at 06:40 PM.

We could use more votes if anyone else can help out. (No voting for your own story, though!). The poll is here.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Ma'am; May 23rd, 2020 at 06:40 PM.

We've got about 52 hours to go for this week's prompt, "Like a fish out of water."

And the same amount of time is left to help us pick a winner from last week's entries.

Be there or be square.

Apologies, boardies, but I have pressing concerns here and will need to give this up.

So, unfortunately, after this week's vote, this challenge is closed, unless someone else can take it over.

Thanks for your participation.
    Last edited by Ma'am; May 23rd, 2020 at 05:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ma'am View Post
    Apologies, boardies, but I have pressing concerns here and will need to give this up.

So, unfortunately, after this week's vote, this challenge is closed, unless someone else can take it over.

Thanks for your participation.
    Ma'am, I have so enjoyed this segment of challenges! You will be missed and thank you again for stepping up and doing such a great job!

When the night has come
    And the land is dark
    And the moon is the only light we'll see
    I won't be afraid, no I won't be afraid
    Just as long as you stand by me.

Sad to see it go, i've got a lot out of these challenges. Thanks Ma'am.

Hopefully someone has the time and patience to keep them going. If not what about a final challenge to send it off with a bang - something like double the word count and double the prize?

Quote Originally Posted by epimetheus View Post
    Sad to see it go, i've got a lot out of these challenges. Thanks Ma'am.

Hopefully someone has the time and patience to keep them going. If not what about a final challenge to send it off with a bang - something like double the word count and double the prize?
    Thanks Ma'am for your great work.
    The problem with understanding people is: the more you understand, the less you will believe in miracles.