Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 24567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: "Lean and Mean" Espresso Bar

voted
    When the night has come
    And the land is dark
    And the moon is the only light we'll see
    I won't be afraid, no I won't be afraid
    Just as long as you stand by me.

We're halfway through our flash fiction challenge week. It's been a little slow lately but I guess that's to be expected over the holidays. The prompt this week is "multiplication." See details here.

We also have a tiebreaker vote going on here.

The new weekly flash fiction challenge is up. The prompt this week is "Famous." See details here.

Okay, let's get to it. We have a little over two and a half days left in this week's challenge. The prompt is "famous." See details here.

The new week's challenge is open. The prompt is "the kitchen." Details are here.

Also, the voting poll is up for last week's entries here.

Taps foot impatiently...

We're halfway through our flash fiction challenge week for the prompt: the kitchen. Tick-tock! Deets are here.

We have a day and some change left for this week's flash fiction challenge. The prompt is "the kitchen." See details here.

Also, a day and some change left to vote in last week's challenge, here.

Thanks.

Our new weekly prize flash fiction challenge is up here.

And voting for the winner of last week's challenge is here.

Thank you!

In a couple of hours, we'll be halfway through our flash fiction challenge week. See the link in my signature below. Also, voting is open on last week's entries.

Tick tock.